Ardell Runway Make-Up Artist Collection Lashes - Gisele Black uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
All of the lashes are so dramático love them. I'm obsessed with this brand and they also have a pomade.
Sara R.
Sara R.
#love these lashes! They really give you that glam look. Also they blend well with my natural lashes.
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Albuquerque, NM
I personally love thick lashes so for me these are amazing, very affordable and apply very nicely!
Mayra H.
Mayra H.
I love these lashes they make my eyes pop these are one of my favorites. I love wearing falses.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I have used a lot of eyelashes but Ardell is my favorite they don't look fake like some do.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Mecca, CA
I love Ardell lashes ba use theirs dramatic & theirs the one that looks more natural.
Sheri s.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These fit perfectly and looked great. Easily blended with my natural lashes.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell lashes are definitely a great alternative for drugstore lashes. They're super affordable and at most drug stores. They last pretty long but after a few uses, they tend to fall off easily. I buy ardell lashes at the drugstore all the time, they're my go to lash brand for drugstore
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye lashes make me look so good on stage for my performances. It also makes my eyes look bigger and open. My eye lashes aren't that long so these make my stage make up look better. I will buy them again. I've been using ardell for 17 years.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Littlerock, Ca
These lashes are so beautiful! I keep buying them over and over again, they're so amazing especially for the price! From time to time I like double stacking these to give it more of a dramatic look, I would definitely buy again!