Ardell Runway Make-Up Artist Collection Lashes - Daisy Brown

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
I use these lashes for my competitive dances and I would say that they are very bold. They could be a little more flexible on the band of the lash and they tended to peel on the corners of my eyes. They are pretty good for the price and can use them over but not too many times.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Not your natural looking lashes but it makes there eyes pop and is gorgeous either way. I used to use this when I go clubbing or on special occasions but it's lightweight and not too fake looking also. It's not am outrageous looking type of eye lash
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
One word, drama! These lashes serve up so much sass you can't help but turn heads! For being a thicker set of lashes they are so comfortable and easy to wear. They are perfect for that Friday night on the town of for stopping the show on a first date!
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I love eyelashes...it feels natural once put on my eyelashes...I love the long and thick lashes because I love the dramatic look. I purchased eyelashes at Sally's and I would recommend this to anyone.
Vanessa P.
Love love love these! Beautiful for everyday looks or a more subtle evening look. These look so natural when paired with a little bit of lash mascara which I love. Ardell lash bands are easy to hide with proper application and a Little liner ;)
Marrien f.
I love all Ardell lashes. Very beautiful and have a variety for different looks. They're really comfortable and lightweight. Also really easy to apply. I never have trouble getting my hands on these lashes and they're affordable as well.
Dana K.
These are a bit much for everyday. However they're super glam and make your eyes pop for special occasions! They're also really easy to apply and they stay in good shape for more than once use! Overall great brand for lashes
kush k.
These are my favorite, go-to lashes. I only wear lashes on special occasions so I want them to be dramatic. These do the trick, they can also be worn a few times (5-6). They don't shed or get messed up. I always get compliments and questions about my lashes.
Marisela T.
Ardell lashes are my favorite drug store brand of lashes they are so affordable and complete any make up look! I don't feel that my makeup is complete without them, would definitely recommend this brand of lashes!
Karen C.
Lafayette , IN
These lashes are great if you are going for a dramatic eye look. They aren't heavy on the eyes like most eyelashes are. They are easy to apply and manage. I definitely recommend!