BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Love love love these! Perfect for a costume party, or even a night out, when your feeling adventurous! Easy to apply, and stay on nicely" in 12 reviews
  • "Who don't love long lashes all night wear give you dramatic effect on your eyes everybody gonna be looking at you " in 9 reviews
  • "Love Ardell lashes I can get many use out of these they are comfortable and they look great for w casual or dramatic occasion" in 4 reviews
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
These look very pretty once they are applied. It really adds the appearance of fullness without looking extremely fake. They are easy to apply and blend in well with your natural lashes (with mascara, of course). I took off one star cuz the band can feel stiff on the ends where I needed to trim the lashes to fit my eyes. Even bending the band to soften it up a little didn't help much.
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
The lashes look really pretty, long and glamorous ! But I struggle to get them on correctly, however this is probably because I am new to using false lashes lol. I'm sure they would be awesome for someone more experienced and I plan on watching some YouTube videos to learn the proper way to apply them.
Jade S.
Brooklyn, NY
These lashes I picked up at Walgreens are super fun! I had to trim just a tad to make them fit perfectly, but they looked amazing once I put them on. I will definitely pick up another pair for my next special occasion.
Allison H.
Ardell lashes are the only way to go! I wear mine when I go out and get lots of compliments. Their eye lash glue is a must too! They are very easy to apply (after practice!).
Claudia C.
Spindale, NC
I have been wearing false lashes for a while now and Daisy from Ardell has my heart. It flares out on the sides just enough and looks great. The packaging isn't anything fancy. It's just in plastic and comes with a small thing of eyelash glue. you can typically get them from any drugstore or walmart so they aren't that expensive. I purchase mine in bulk. I buy the black because I have nearly black eyes but the brown would look nice on others probably. I am going to continue to use the very much loved product.
emily o.
Macomb, MI
these are so pretty!! these lashes are so nice and full. they are super flirty! the band is the perfect width and they apply easily. the price is good for the quality of the lashes. they are a little big for my eyes but you can always trim them! i have repurchased them many times!
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
these are great lashes but are difficult to apply. I got glue all over my eyeliner but they looked beautiful once they were on. Other ardell lashes are easier to apply in my opinion
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
I'm not sure if its just me, but I found these kind of hard to apply. I like other brands better as far as quality. However, once applied they look great! They are not too pricey and they look natural. They don't look fake. I would probably go with a different brand though so they apply easier.
Zoe J.
West Chester, OH
Ardell is one of the only brand lashes I use. I am a die hard fan for these lashes. they are for sure the best at the drug store. I don't see why you would spend so much money of other brands when you can get similar lashes for over half the price. I recommend to everyone.
Bianca V.
Pomona, CA
I find that if handled and cleaned properly, these lashes last for quite a few weeks/months. When I remove the lashes at bed time, I put them in baby oil, and clean carefully in the morning with soapy water.
abby s.
Do they itch your eye when u put them on
shagufta f.