BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner. Re see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product but it's too expensive - i wear eyelashes every day and ardell doesnt have thick enough bands so it makes it so you can't use them as often.. only get a couple uses out of them.. and they dont have a lot to choose from - if i want to wear fake eyelashes, i dont want them to look natural - and these are often so thin i feel like i took extra time just to look like i have decent mascara on.
Cameron D.
Ardell lashes are my favorite lashes of all time! Their great quality lashes help achieve any thing from a bold to natruel look. With these particular lashes they are more on the fuller and dramatic side, perfect for a night out. The in thing that I really about these lashes is that they go short from one corner and go long to the other.
India G.
Tampa, FL
Ardell has good drugstore beginner lashes. Their lashes are good quality and long lasting. i use this product when im going for a natural beat. You can get these from walmart walgreens kmart cvs, or your local hair store. i would recommend these for beginers who dont want to spend so much money
Julia T.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love these lashes for the days I'm feeling a little more dramatic!! With the duo lash glue these stay all day and do not budge at all! For only $5 if say these are the best lashes out there! I'd definitely buy again and again! I can't wait to try the curvy and whispes buy them!!
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love these lashes there are so beautiful and give my eyes such a nice pop. I re use my lashes about four or five times. I love these lashes stacked could be a little thicker. I would recommend these to anyone who wants fuller lashes.
Karolina S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Sometimes a girl just needs to be dramatic and what better way then her lashes. These stay on all night and make your eyes standout. What better way to get attention then the peering into the windows of your soul.
maritza c.
Good lashes. they have different types of lashes which is great. these lashes are very nice & look good to lengthen the eyes & give them a kind of oval long shape if you have small eyes. would recommend this brand
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
These are perfect. They are natural but still give you fabulous lashes. I buy these lashes over and over again. They suit every eye color and they are great for every day and party. I would definitely recommend.
Andrea P.
These lashed are fun for any occasion. I always get so many compliments when I'm wearing them, and you can usually get a few uses out of them. I found them at Walgreens. They have lots to choose from!
Janile G.
Bronx, NY
I love the Ardell is brand, High quality product you can use the eyelashes 3 or 4 times and it's ok! I love the price they're so cheap but make an amazing job ! I love ardell 😊