Ardell Runway Lash False Eyelashes - Claudia Black (Pack of 2)

by Ardell

Runway Lash False Eyelashes - Claudia Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Runway Lash False Eyelashes - Claudia Black (Pack of 2)!
Fresno, CA
I bought these because they had my name lol.  They were so dramatic on me though and looked sooo fake haha.  I tried the trim and resizing for my small eyes but they still looked really fake.  I kind of had to wait a while for glue to get tacky and to curve the lashes because when I applied them on they wouldn't want to lay with my natural lash curve.  I got what I paid for though lol.
Waterville
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Ardelle falsies are the best you can get in a drugstore where I live. I love all the style options. They also have different types of bands which can make application easier in my experience.
Kaukauna, WI
I think these lashes are very pretty when I get them on right! I'm kinda new at the last thing and have a lot of trouble getting them on straight.
Riverbank, CA
This is the only brand of false lashes ive ever used and I've worn them in several weddings and special occasions. I love them!!!
Dayton
Purchased at: ULTA
Great light weight lash. Look natural on the eye. Easy to remove. Many complements when I wear these lashes.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Nice.lashes beautiful glamorous feels.good very beautiful can buy anywhere with thos brand great quality
zephyrhills
Purchased at: Walgreens
Did not like. Fell off quickly and were super false looking maybe the length was just not for me
Good stage lash for smaller roles, I have been known to use these on some male cast members. Would work as a good everyday lash too I reckon.
Livianas, fáciles al aplicar, suaves, muy costó efectivas. Las utilizo para días especiales, eventos, etc. Easy to use, soft and economy.

Looking for your answer?