Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes

by Ardell

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes.

Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes ? How hard are they to get on and stay on? Im not girly at all lol
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?
How good are this and how long do they last
Start your review of Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes!
Product Highlights
“My favorite lashes, easy to put on and a lot of styles to choose from. Love the natural and glam lashes!” in reviews
“Love Love love these eyelash extensions! They feel so comfortable and don't bother at all.” in reviews
Black Hawk, CO
I really like these when I can get them on, but I have a medical issue that causes me to shake so they are very difficult for me to get on. I try to put them on about once ever 3 months and I give up 2 out of 3 times and go without. I have 2 sets so I would buy again if I could find an easier way to apply them.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I absolutely love these lashes and the wispy version. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. The only thing I think is that sometimes they are a little too dark or discolored but I would highly recommend them because they last long.
Vandalia, OH
These lashes are absolutely amazing. I find some flake off throughout the day, even with the same glue. But these don't. They are super easy to apply and bring out my blue eyes. Some lashes throughout the day also lose some curl, these do not! Amazing product for such a low price
Leesburg, FL
I love these eyelashes, they are by far the best i have used. I bought my first pair at target and they are great quality for the price. I like to pick these up every once in awhile. I would recommend these lashes.
Watsonville , CA
Omg I live for these lashes. They complete the make up looks really good. The only problem is that the can come off really fast if you don't know how to put the on
The only thing that bugged me was they felt kinda plastic-y and kept poking under my brow. It was odd, I prefer lashes to be more hair-like to be honest, but I mean,they did the job as any and ever lash (almost) does
Kissimmee, FL
Radek are my go to lashes for any occasion. They are lightweight and better for women that don't really wear lashes because they're lightweight and you can hardly feel them on. I use the whispers for brides always for that glam look.
Blaine, MN
Wore these for the first time to lady gaga concert. So easy to wear and lasted for hours. They looked amazing wouldn't wear another brand, so great bought at sally beauty supply.
Vancouver, WA
these are light weight beautiful lashes. they are very affordable and very easy to apply but would be better if it came w lash glue. you can wear these numerous of times.
Robertsdale, AL
If you're looking for drama these are lashes for you it does a great job for any occasion for a showstopper effect they are wonderful I have several pair of my own