Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Very nice, some people thought they were real even since they don't look "fake". Glue that came with them lasted all day long
Emily M.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
I love love love all the Ardell fake eye lashes! I have never tried a pack I don't like! I will never switch to another brand because of how amazing they look and they last so many wears it's incredible!
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
Great subtle lashes. I'm more into the glam ones but these are great if you're barely starting to wear false lashes
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
These lashes are absolutely amazing. I find some flake off throughout the day, even with the same glue. But these don't. They are super easy to apply and bring out my blue eyes. Some lashes throughout the day also lose some curl, these do not! Amazing product for such a low price
Alex R.
Alex R.
Watsonville , CA
Omg I live for these lashes. They complete the make up looks really good. The only problem is that the can come off really fast if you don't know how to put the on
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Eyelashes look fabulous on there very affordable and they look great with any makeup look. They aren't heavy on the eyes and they look very natural.
Latoya H.
Latoya H.
Beautiful fun lashes I wear everyday like the look it gives me easy to apply you will not be disappointed
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
I really like this brand of fake lashes. I have just started to use them & this brand is my goto brand when purchasing!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Leesburg, FL
I love these eyelashes, they are by far the best i have used. I bought my first pair at target and they are great quality for the price. I like to pick these up every once in awhile. I would recommend these lashes.
diana m.
diana m.
Vancouver, WA
these are light weight beautiful lashes. they are very affordable and very easy to apply but would be better if it came w lash glue. you can wear these numerous of times.
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?