Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
North Babylon, NY
Very light weight eyelashes! Extremely easy to apply (make sure you have eye lash glue) and look great all day.
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
Ardell lashes are so pretty. Love the texture and how they work on me. They are formed in really good shapes.
Pearl D.
My favorite lashes, easy to put on and a lot of styles to choose from. Love the natural and glam lashes!
Latoya H.
Beautiful fun lashes I wear everyday like the look it gives me easy to apply you will not be disappointed
yulissa R.
Too easy to apply on ardell lashes are the best one of kind i personally love shopping for this kind
Julissa G.
These are some cute eyelashes to give your makeup look a more dramatic look. I got these at Ulta!
samantha C.
Dallas, TX
My go to lashes! Definitely have to buy every time I get payed, I never fail to make a purchase
Taylor B.
Hudson, IA
Perfect length. Not too long! And they stay put all day and are very easy to remove when ready!
Daniela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing love it and I recommend it please buy this amazing product is really nice to wear !!!
Emily W.
Jonesborough
Anytime I wear false lashes, I use Ardell. Very easy to apply and stay on a very long time.
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?