Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand of fake lashes. I have just started to use them & this brand is my goto brand when purchasing!
Summer D.
Lexington , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t have lashes and these are my go to.. awesome price!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ what are you waiting for!? Go get some
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
Great subtle lashes. I'm more into the glam ones but these are great if you're barely starting to wear false lashes
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
Ardell lashes are so pretty. Love the texture and how they work on me. They are formed in really good shapes.
Latoya H.
Beautiful fun lashes I wear everyday like the look it gives me easy to apply you will not be disappointed
Julissa G.
These are some cute eyelashes to give your makeup look a more dramatic look. I got these at Ulta!
No N.
Philadelphia, PA
These lashes are great for beginners. Affordable and cute? I think yes. Be a cute cheap hoe
Emily W.
Jonesborough
Anytime I wear false lashes, I use Ardell. Very easy to apply and stay on a very long time.
Cassie K.
Ardell is one of my favorite lash brands- they are so soft and apply and curl very well!
Brionne G.
I love lashes..it's hard to put them on but these are easy to apply and I love them. And the wear can last a long time if you take care of them
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?