Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite lashes, easy to put on and a lot of styles to choose from. Love the natural and glam lashes!" in 11 reviews
  • "Love Love love these eyelash extensions! They feel so comfortable and don't bother at all." in 4 reviews
Dijon A.
Knapp, WI
I absolutely love all the ARDELL lashes! It's my favorite brand of lashes! The bands are thin and easy to keep on your eye lids!
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
They look so real and pretty. I always got compliments. I just adore them. They are perfect and the glue as well is perfect!!!*
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ
Love them eaven though they are a lil long but there is days were we girls feel a lilextra glam n this is wen they come in play
gabby w.
Phoenix, AZ
False lashes are my go to. These lashes go neck and neck with my high end ones. They're beautiful, long and natural looking.
Tenee D.
Portage , IN
Love this for a bold look. It was really cute with a nice sexy dress. I usually prefer short lashes but this was fun to try.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Very nice, some people thought they were real even since they don't look "fake". Glue that came with them lasted all day long
Sydney S.
I really like this brand of fake lashes. I have just started to use them & this brand is my goto brand when purchasing!
Michelle R.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Love fake eyelashes especially when going out on the town or dressing up for Halloween, gives you more of a dark eye
Summer D.
Sulligent , AL
I don’t have lashes and these are my go to.. awesome price!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ what are you waiting for!? Go get some
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
Great subtle lashes. I'm more into the glam ones but these are great if you're barely starting to wear false lashes
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?