Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing love it and I recommend it please buy this amazing product is really nice to wear !!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Jonesborough
Anytime I wear false lashes, I use Ardell. Very easy to apply and stay on a very long time.
Osmara O.
Osmara O.
Love Love love these eyelash extensions! They feel so comfortable and don't bother at all.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
I really liked using falsies -- before I switched to eyelash extensions -- and Ardell was a favorite choice. It's price point is highly compelling, the product lasts long, and very easy to put on and wear all day. I really don't have much to say against it, and I think it's a brand everyone interested in falsies should start with! It could be fluffier and more "mink hair" like, but good enough for day-to-day use!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
escanaba
I’m in love with Ardell brand eye lashes but the ones shown in the picture I’m not really a fan of. The bling and black and thick root part of the eye lashes makes this type really hard for me to wear. This is a party or event for one night type of lash. They have thinner ones at the root for natural wear that I love.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Best lashes ever. I can wear all day everyday if wanted. Most people don't really see I even have them on. They are comfortable and easy to apply. I have tried others that start to come off after just a few hours. I will definitely purchase these from now on
Kaylin V.
Kaylin V.
East Lansing , MI
I absolutely love these lashes and the wispy version. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. The only thing I think is that sometimes they are a little too dark or discolored but I would highly recommend them because they last long.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
I liked this product but I don't know if I would buy them again. They were fun for something like Halloween, they went on easy, looked somewhat natural, and were a good value. Not something I would wear on a daily basis.
Alex K.
Alex K.
They would not stay on even with really nice glue, I couldn't even wear them for more than a hour without them falling off. I would not recommend. I think the band was too small to stick .
Alèta S.
Alèta S.
The only thing that bugged me was they felt kinda plastic-y and kept poking under my brow. It was odd, I prefer lashes to be more hair-like to be honest, but I mean,they did the job as any and ever lash (almost) does
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?