Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite lashes, easy to put on and a lot of styles to choose from. Love the natural and glam lashes!" in 11 reviews
  • "Love Love love these eyelash extensions! They feel so comfortable and don't bother at all." in 4 reviews
Emma M.
Woodbury, MN
Wore these for the first time to lady gaga concert. So easy to wear and lasted for hours. They looked amazing wouldn't wear another brand, so great bought at sally beauty supply.
diana m.
Vancouver, WA
these are light weight beautiful lashes. they are very affordable and very easy to apply but would be better if it came w lash glue. you can wear these numerous of times.
Astrick W.
Robertsdale, AL
If you're looking for drama these are lashes for you it does a great job for any occasion for a showstopper effect they are wonderful I have several pair of my own
Elaine L.
I really liked using falsies -- before I switched to eyelash extensions -- and Ardell was a favorite choice. It's price point is highly compelling, the product lasts long, and very easy to put on and wear all day. I really don't have much to say against it, and I think it's a brand everyone interested in falsies should start with! It could be fluffier and more "mink hair" like, but good enough for day-to-day use!
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Ardell can really do no wrong in lashes. These are an affordable great quality lash. They are dramatic so they are not for everyday use but good for events such as proms or homecoming.
glory p.
Buenas bonitas y baratas para que más aparte si te las arrancas con cuidado las puedes volver a utilizar yo las amo siempre me pongo y compro paquetes ya que mis pestañas son cortinas
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
I love love love all the Ardell fake eye lashes! I have never tried a pack I don't like! I will never switch to another brand because of how amazing they look and they last so many wears it's incredible!
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really enjoy Ardell lashes! I think they are so comfortable to wear and comfortable for my wallet 😉
Ardell has lots of fun styles of lashes to choose from as well!
Chelsea L.
I don't use these lashes for daily use, however, when it comes to performances and shows these are my absolute favorite lashes because of how full they make my eyes look. These lashes just add that extra spice I need to make my face full and beautiful
Mia P.
Redwood City, CA
extremely easy to apply. feels like there is nothing on your eyes. makes your eyes pop without looking too over dramatic. very inexpensive compared to other brands. i swear by ardell!
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?