Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alèta S.
The only thing that bugged me was they felt kinda plastic-y and kept poking under my brow. It was odd, I prefer lashes to be more hair-like to be honest, but I mean,they did the job as any and ever lash (almost) does
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Radek are my go to lashes for any occasion. They are lightweight and better for women that don't really wear lashes because they're lightweight and you can hardly feel them on. I use the whispers for brides always for that glam look.
Emma M.
Woodbury, MN
Wore these for the first time to lady gaga concert. So easy to wear and lasted for hours. They looked amazing wouldn't wear another brand, so great bought at sally beauty supply.
diana m.
Vancouver, WA
these are light weight beautiful lashes. they are very affordable and very easy to apply but would be better if it came w lash glue. you can wear these numerous of times.
Astrick W.
Robertsdale, AL
If you're looking for drama these are lashes for you it does a great job for any occasion for a showstopper effect they are wonderful I have several pair of my own
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Ardell can really do no wrong in lashes. These are an affordable great quality lash. They are dramatic so they are not for everyday use but good for events such as proms or homecoming.
Gloria P.
MIAMI, FL
Buenas bonitas y baratas para que más aparte si te las arrancas con cuidado las puedes volver a utilizar yo las amo siempre me pongo y compro paquetes ya que mis pestañas son cortinas
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really enjoy Ardell lashes! I think they are so comfortable to wear and comfortable for my wallet 😉
Ardell has lots of fun styles of lashes to choose from as well!
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
I love love love all the Ardell fake eye lashes! I have never tried a pack I don't like! I will never switch to another brand because of how amazing they look and they last so many wears it's incredible!
Mia P.
Redwood City, CA
extremely easy to apply. feels like there is nothing on your eyes. makes your eyes pop without looking too over dramatic. very inexpensive compared to other brands. i swear by ardell!
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?