Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My favorite lashes, easy to put on and a lot of styles to choose from. Love the natural and glam lashes!" in 11 reviews
  • "Love Love love these eyelash extensions! They feel so comfortable and don't bother at all." in 4 reviews
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
I’m in love with Ardell brand eye lashes but the ones shown in the picture I’m not really a fan of. The bling and black and thick root part of the eye lashes makes this type really hard for me to wear. This is a party or event for one night type of lash. They have thinner ones at the root for natural wear that I love.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Best lashes ever. I can wear all day everyday if wanted. Most people don't really see I even have them on. They are comfortable and easy to apply. I have tried others that start to come off after just a few hours. I will definitely purchase these from now on
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
I liked this product but I don't know if I would buy them again. They were fun for something like Halloween, they went on easy, looked somewhat natural, and were a good value. Not something I would wear on a daily basis.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
I really like these when I can get them on, but I have a medical issue that causes me to shake so they are very difficult for me to get on. I try to put them on about once ever 3 months and I give up 2 out of 3 times and go without. I have 2 sets so I would buy again if I could find an easier way to apply them.
Jillian M.
Vandalia, OH
These lashes are absolutely amazing. I find some flake off throughout the day, even with the same glue. But these don't. They are super easy to apply and bring out my blue eyes. Some lashes throughout the day also lose some curl, these do not! Amazing product for such a low price
Kaylin V.
Livonia, MI
I absolutely love these lashes and the wispy version. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. The only thing I think is that sometimes they are a little too dark or discolored but I would highly recommend them because they last long.
Caitlin M.
Leesburg, FL
I love these eyelashes, they are by far the best i have used. I bought my first pair at target and they are great quality for the price. I like to pick these up every once in awhile. I would recommend these lashes.
Alex R.
Watsonville, CA
Omg I live for these lashes. They complete the make up looks really good. The only problem is that the can come off really fast if you don't know how to put the on
Alèta S.
The only thing that bugged me was they felt kinda plastic-y and kept poking under my brow. It was odd, I prefer lashes to be more hair-like to be honest, but I mean,they did the job as any and ever lash (almost) does
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Radek are my go to lashes for any occasion. They are lightweight and better for women that don't really wear lashes because they're lightweight and you can hardly feel them on. I use the whispers for brides always for that glam look.
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?