Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Jamie D.Ardell Runway Fun Eye Lashes uploaded by Sara G.

BY ARDELL

6 pairs of strip lashes to refill your intro or professional salon kit. Great saving. Perfect for glamorous evenings. Help you express your individuality. Wild lash fun strip lashes. see more...

• How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?1 Answers
  • How good are this and how long do they last5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m in love with Ardell brand eye lashes but the ones shown in the picture I’m not really a fan of. The bling and black and thick root part of the eye lashes makes this type really hard for me to wear. This is a party or event for one night type of lash. They have thinner ones at the root for natural wear that I love.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lashes ever. I can wear all day everyday if wanted. Most people don't really see I even have them on. They are comfortable and easy to apply. I have tried others that start to come off after just a few hours. I will definitely purchase these from now on
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but I don't know if I would buy them again. They were fun for something like Halloween, they went on easy, looked somewhat natural, and were a good value. Not something I would wear on a daily basis.
Elaine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked using falsies -- before I switched to eyelash extensions -- and Ardell was a favorite choice. It's price point is highly compelling, the product lasts long, and very easy to put on and wear all day. I really don't have much to say against it, and I think it's a brand everyone interested in falsies should start with! It could be fluffier and more "mink hair" like, but good enough for day-to-day use!
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
I really like these when I can get them on, but I have a medical issue that causes me to shake so they are very difficult for me to get on. I try to put them on about once ever 3 months and I give up 2 out of 3 times and go without. I have 2 sets so I would buy again if I could find an easier way to apply them.
Kaylin V.
East Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these lashes and the wispy version. I am a repeat user and will continue to use them. The only thing I think is that sometimes they are a little too dark or discolored but I would highly recommend them because they last long.
Jillian M.
These lashes are absolutely amazing. I find some flake off throughout the day, even with the same glue. But these don't. They are super easy to apply and bring out my blue eyes. Some lashes throughout the day also lose some curl, these do not! Amazing product for such a low price
Caitlin M.
Leesburg, FL
I love these eyelashes, they are by far the best i have used. I bought my first pair at target and they are great quality for the price. I like to pick these up every once in awhile. I would recommend these lashes.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
I love love love all the Ardell fake eye lashes! I have never tried a pack I don't like! I will never switch to another brand because of how amazing they look and they last so many wears it's incredible!
Miranda H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really enjoy Ardell lashes! I think they are so comfortable to wear and comfortable for my wallet 😉
Ardell has lots of fun styles of lashes to choose from as well!
Lilly M.
How good are this and how long do they last
ShaTerion W.
Lancaster, TX
How much are the Ardell Lashes on average?