BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesArdell
Regular Lashes - Short Black

Ardell Regular Lashes - Short Black

by Ardell

Ardell Regular Lashes - Short Black

How long do these hold up when used with Duo lash glue? Longer than strip lashes?
Hello! i really wanna try these out, but I'm wondering if they come with a glue?
Start your review of Ardell Regular Lashes - Short Black!
Product Highlights
These are really good to layer with the longer ones. They are easy to stack and really make my eyes pop. in reviews
I know having false lashes is not really natural but these do give a natural look to them with out being over dramatic. in reviews
Lindsey N.
Nahunta, GA
Okay, these look a little intimidating but I promise if you take the time to learn how to put them on they are sooo worth it! And of course they are affordable. My friend couldn’t put on falsies to save her life and she tried these and they changed her whole game!
April  Y.
Mililani, HI
Ardell Regular Lashes - Short Black uploaded by April  Y.
Use this product between eye lash extensions since after two weeks starts to get bare and almost time to go to get them refilled. ladies this is a must
Gabby P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Individual lashes have been the only false lashes I really wear lately because they look so natural and are easier than they appear to apply and remove without ripping your lashes out! Ardel makes some of the best lashes out there and especially for the price they really can’t be beat.
Allie L.
Jersey City, NJ
Love these lashes for doing my own at home "longwear" lashes. By longwear I mean 2 or 3 days. I am not a professional and I don't know how safe it is though. These look WAYYYYYYYYY better than strip lashes. I absolutely love them.
Deanna N.
Bronx , NY
Use these whenever I have a formal event to go to and want to be a little extra. I don’t use lash extensions so these are the perfect alternative. You definitely need patience to put these on and give yourself extra time!
Mandi K.
Fountain valley, CA
I don’t always use lashes so for me it’s hard to apply but after trying for a while I got them to look really good
lexi E.
Rosemount
I would not order only short lashes unless you like a natural look, I like to order all sizes and put the small towards my inner corner. Ardell individuals are very good for beginners and girls who want to do lashes at home that last longer than a day!
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
If you’re a beginner, I’d honestly say the individuals are the best route. Much easier to use and you control the level of drama.
Ayelett F.
Silver spring, MD
i use these to do temporary lash extensions and they are great and give a super full and fluffy look to the eyes
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t use false eyelashes that often but when I do, these are what I reach for. I love that they’re individual so I can apply where I need them and they still look natural. They’re easy to apply and easy to remove.