Ardell Red Gold Corrector Plus .125 oz. uploaded by Brandi H.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Red Gold Corrector Plus is a hair color corrector to eliminate reds and golds. see more...

Melissa F.
This was recommended by a associate at Sally’s to help keep gold tones down when I touch up my roots from bleaching my hair. I used as directed on packet and my roots turned a awful gold/orange I have never had such a bad result before I tried this product. I always use toner but it couldn’t faze that color. Very disappointed considering I had spent months getting to the color I wanted just needed help keeping the gold tones down.
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
Since I got here in the US, I've been coloring my hair with drugstore products at home. I'm always dying my hair a shade of ash blonde, and since I naturally have brown/black hair, I need to a color corrector to cancel out the brassiness of my hair. I don't use any bleach; I just add a packet of this color corrector in my mix (I use L'Oreal Preference), and forget about dealing with orange hair!

P.S. You can also add this to your preferred shampoo/conditioner to maintain its color and shine.
Cora V.
This works good to cancel out the unwanted red/orange/yellow tones from the hair. You can either mix it in with bleach or mix it in some shampoo.
Felicia P.
Milwaukee
Can I use ardell red gold corrector in L'oreal superior preference's #8 medium blonde  or their dark blonde shade I always pull gold and reddish orange my natural hair is between a dark blonde and lightest golden brown
Melissa F.
Has anyone tried the Ardell Red Gold Corrector Plus .125 oz. when bleaching their hair?Does it work??