Ardell Red Gold Color Corrector Plus Hair Color Corrector uploaded by Nka k.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell hair coloring accessories - Ardell Red Color Corrector Plus Hair Color Corrector 7ml/0.25oz. How-to-Use: Mix your regular hair color formula (Note: a regular hair color formula is 2 oz of color and 2 oz of peroxide). Add 15 drops for every ounce of color. Do not add additional Peroxide. Mix thoroughly and apply as usual. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I am a brunette with a patch of gray.
I've been struggling to color it to look natural.
So I went to a Sally beauty store and sales lady suggested that I try mixing some of the Ardell Red gold corrector with my hair dye. And it worked like magic.
Melissa B.
I used this when bleaching and toning my hair. My hair pulls alot of red when I go blonde. To be honest, I didn't notice a big difference on my hair personally.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Works like a charm just add this in to your color after u mix developer in. I got the exact results I was looking for.