Ardell Professional Natural Demi Wispies Multipack Black uploaded by Alexis C.

BY ARDELL

These lashes feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look. Pack... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These Ardell Professional Natural Demi Wispies Multipack Black are my absolute favorite!

These Ardell lashes are full, easy to apply, long-lasting, and look absolutely beautiful and natural! Unlike most false lashes, Ardell lashes almost look real! They are also really affordable and can be reused if cared for properly. You definitely get the most for your money.

I love to purchase the multipack because I am a freelance MUA so having these on hand make what I do a lot easier. They are so easy to apply and fit. You can trim them to fit any eye!

I will definitely be purchasing more from Ardell and look forward to future products.

10/10 recommend.

I purchased mine at Walmart!

Demi Black Whispies are my go to favorite. They are natural and dramatic.
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
I had been a natural girl before I purchased these. I swore I'd never wear falsies and that they would look weird on me because I have hooded eyes but that couldn't be further from the truth... These are so natural and easy to use, I didn't even need much practice. The thin lash band is awesome as well!
Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are absolutely beautiful and are the perfect way to glam up a look without being too much. I also feel like they're universally flattering on any eye shape- on my almond-shaped eyes, they have a slight elongating effect that makes me look elegant and refined. The band is fairly thin, so they don't feel overly heavy or weigh down my eyelids. All in all, the quality of these lashes is solid and they can easily be reused if treated gently.
Karla Z.
Alamo
If you guys are looking for a really good eyelash glue, try looking for " Ardell Professional Lashtite for individual lashes " it is the best glue for lashes if you want them on for 2weeks-1month. It is a brown bottle with pink lettering
Raven W.
Oviedo, FL
Definitely one of my favorite lashes out of all the ones I've tried. From high-end to drugstore, I always go back to my Ardell Wispies. They compliment so well with my almond eyes and make my lashes look so much fuller without making them look fake! The band of the lashe is very flexible so they're very comfortable on my lids.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
I have been wearing Ardell lashes for longer than I can remember being in the entertainment field all my life. These lashes are my go to as they last all day even through tears. I pop these on whenever I'm going out for a nice fun dramatic look to make my eyes pop. Their comfortable and reasonably priced!
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these lashes they don't look too overboard and fake the Ardell natural demi wispies are the best I don't really wear lashes but my sister put them on me and they look SO GOOD I might try to convince my mom to get me some soon. PLUS they're cheap so it's a great buy.
Marvetta H.
Memphis, TN
I've just recently started applying my own lashes and thought to give these a try and it wasn't as hard as I originally thought but please do use tweezers if you are learning like me..I got mine from ULTA and I love the natural looks it gives but with a little extra glam but not too much
Julia R.
These are my favorite, go to, everyday lashes. They look natural and the band is super bendy so it shapes to your eye easily. They're made out of real hair that is knotted so they last a really long time and they're easy to clean and reshape after wearing them. I wear these on an almost daily basis so I really recommend these for people looking for a natural look.
stehpanie l.
Boa Vista
Are one of the best eyelashes on the market, they are great, very easy to carry, not too heavy and make any makeup look like impact without many additional products, you can use them several times because you can wash them without problems. I would absolutely buy them again.
Callan W.
What's your favorite lash glue to use with the demi-wispies?
Rafaela F.
Esses cílios são fáceis de aplicar? É preciso ajustar o tamanho cortando antes de colar?
Bárbara C.
What are your favorite ardel eyelashes?
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
Are these good lashes for someone new to wearing falsies?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do these lashes last awhile