Ardell Professional Mega Volume Lashes

by Ardell Lashes

Ardell Professional Mega Volume Lashes

Does this product offer glue for sensitive skin?
Everyone I buy this it’s a different lash?
Are these any good? I’ve heard a lot about them but want to see what you guys think before I buy them.
Start your review of Ardell Professional Mega Volume Lashes!
Bloomington, MN
Ardell is always my go-to lash. I've tried others and they just don't have the same quality unless you are spending alot on professional lashes. Ardell is comfortable, the mega volume gives that dramatic effect to get you noticed, they are reusable (if you take care if them) and most of all, they are affordable.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
They are perfect for everyday use if you are the bold lash lover. Definitely my favorite pair by ardell. Great volume for an affordable price and looks beautiful and aren’t hard to apply.
Purchased at: Target
Love the way these lashes look on me. They are not expensive either, think I paid $3.50 for them. Only downside is that it doesn’t include glue which is a pretty crucial part to falsies.
austintown
these are my go to lashes, i love them so much for an everyday look. the bands make them so easy to apply and the look so good!! very affordable, i stock up when i can. i recommend these to my bffs all the time and use them on my clients!!!
Tacoma , WA
Ardell Professional Mega Volume Lashes uploaded by Ivonne S.
If you’re a make up artist and you don’t use Ardell I don’t know what you’re doing. These lashes are phenomenal for that glam look that brides love they’re very high-quality and they stay on. Ardell is my go to Lashes.
Louisville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how full they made my lashes! They stayed in place all day and they are budget friendly. I would like the band of the lashes to be more flexible but they were fairly easy to apply! I would definitely purchase again!
Saint elmo, IL
For being a drugstore brand, I've made Ardell work for me...I can wear them comfortably now, and with ease. I know the more expensive lashes feel better because they are higher quality but for cheap drugstore lashes, these work great for me..
Oakdale, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these for a quick fix. If you need lashes and want to make sure they go with look these can work for you. They won’t last for as many uses as higher end lashes but they will get the lash job done!
Hace que mi maquillaje tenga personalidad y que mis pestañas se vean sensuales y muy hermosas 💁‍♀️💖#Munay #munaybeauty #mua #munaymakeup #ardell #munay #sueña #belleza #beauty
Vestavia Hls, AL
One of the best inexpensive lashes out there! I started using Ardell when I was learning lash application and honestly prefer to buy these over my Lilly lashes and house of lashes. I tend to use these on a more day to day base and they are easy to apply and perfect for daily wear! My best go-to’s!