Ardell Professional Color Impact Lashes uploaded by Jacquie B.Ardell Professional Color Impact Lashes uploaded by Kimberly J.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Professional Color Impact Lashes are designed in specific shades to complement eye color. see more...

• We're can I buy this lashes1 Answers
  • Do u need glue for this or do they already come with adhe...1 Answers
  • Never use it in my life how you suppose to apply 1 Answers
Ardell Professional Color Impact Lashes
  • "I get these at Sally's Beauty Supply store for $5 each pair. I get the plum color because it's a light purple and it adds this cosmic glam to your look. I like how it gives me kind of a fairy characteristic look by enhancing my eyes. They are easy to apply and are lightweight. " in 13 reviews
  • "Loving these lashes! Ardell is a perfect lash company for beginners! They're comfortable to wear because the lash band is so thin and easy to work with! They're an affordable drug store lash band and anyone looking for lashes to start off with, should try these out!" in 10 reviews
Danie A.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Wine, Plum more...
I absolutely love these 2 colors with my hazel eyes!!!! They truly make my eye color pop! Theyre sturdy & easy to apply. I can get a couple uses out of them if you treat them right! So amazing
Meghan W.
Benton, AR
I use the black ardell whispies and I love them- the price is just what I need for my budget especially since I don’t “reuse” my lashes (lack of talent, I guess) but I love these. They are dramatic yet not SUPER fake looking.
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Definetly love this eyelashes the look super faboulous you can wear them with a dramatic eye look or something simple and they look ao gorgeous i highly recomend everyone to try them!!
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
Okay I love false lashes, I'm kind of obsessed. I love this brand because the lash is easy to apply, they're not heavy on your eyes && are easy to take off. I've used these lashes multiple times && I've definitely recommend them to my friends before!
Shannon A.
My favorite lashes. They're some of the few that not only fit my eyes, but don't poke or pull on my lid as I go throughout my day. They give me that doe-eyed Disney princess look without looking like a dense black wing has sprouted from my lashline.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
This is my favorite style of Ardell lashes. It is great for every day wear and can be played up for nights out. The brand in general offers great quality lashes and I always get multiple uses out of every pair.
Savanna H.
Auror
Very good quality, very long and pretty lashes. This brand is my vet favorite lash brand. I will
Keep buying. I wear these when I want a more natural look. The price for the quality is awesome. I will try others!
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Review for: Plum more...
Love the color...wearing them from NYE Party..Yass will take a picture later. It enhances brown, hazel and green eyes...I am a brownie...can’t wait to see how it shows, was thinking about using purple mascara
Rubi R.
Santa Ana, CA
These are the first pair of lashes that I bought and they are so darn good. They are so natural looking and so freaken comfortable to wear 😍 I'm the type of person who always has to wear lashes because if I don't my makeup looks isn't complete. I love that I can't feel them at all they don't bug me whats so ever, I feel like no matter how beautiful a lash is if they aren't comfortable I can't wear them and I won't wear them and I don't have a problem with these lashes. Love them!!
Lindsey J.
Sidney, MT
Review for: Wine more...
Ardell Lashes were the first brand of Fake Eye Lashes that I had ever tried. Now that I'm a little more well versed in this fun and beautifying trend and have used many types of lashes from many different price points. I would still say that Ardell with there quality, price point and ease of use would truly be my every day stand by. I highly recommend these lashes to a beauty beginner and the beauty guru!! They are just that good!! ✨🌟💋
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
We're can I buy this lashes
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Never use it in my life how you suppose to apply
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Do u need glue for this or do they already come with adhesive

Amazon