MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup ToolsNoBrand

by NoBrand

Now the most popular Ardell Lash styles are available in five packs. Accessorize your eyes and instantly get beautiful, long luscious lashes with easy to use Ardell 5 Pack Lashes. Change your look in a snap. Includes a reusable box for storage when not being worn. Includes: 5 pairs of lashes and applicator with bonus StinaFace Glitter Every pack will include a StinaFace Glitter. These custom chunky dazzlers were formulated to be applied to skin, to your hair, or to your nails. Perfect for festival goers! Lay lash on top of your natural lash. If it extends beyond your lash line trim the excess with small scissors. Squeeze a thin line of LashGrip Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place. Create beautiful, glamorous looks Easy to apply and remove Reusable STINAFACE GLITTER: These custom chunky dazzlers were formulated to be applied to skin, to your hair, or to your nails. Perfect for festival goers!

includes StinaFace Glitter - These custom chunky dazzlers were formulated to be applied to skin, to your hair, or to your nails; Now the most popular Ardell Lash styles are available in five packs. Accessorize your eyes and instantly get beautiful, long luscious lashes with easy to use Ardell 5 Pack Lashes. Change your look in a snap. Includes a reusable box for storage when not being worn.; ARDELL offers several lash styles to fit a consumer's mood, personality and lifestyle. They have become must-have, preferred beauty enhancers for millions of women, including makeup artists and Hollywood A-listers.; When women everywhere want to feel confident that their eyes have a total look that's alluring and the ultimate in beauty, they turn to ARDELL Eyelashes and enjoy the compliments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Professional 5-PACK Lashes, 101 DEMI, Contains 5 pairs of Lashes & Precision Eye Lash Applicator (with bonus Skin/Hair Glitter)!
Mililani, HI
Perfect easy lashes I used these lasses for my best friend's birthday dinner it were extremely comfortably and it lasted all night long
Makawao, HI
I love Ardell Demi Wispies. I love how it give my eyes a lift towards the end of my eyes. It gives me a wing look which I love. I have mature and almond shape eyes. It works for me. It's easy to apply. I would absolutely recommend it 👁

Looking for your answer?