BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersArdell
Probrow Building Fiber Gel Dark Brown

Ardell Probrow Building Fiber Gel Dark Brown

by Ardell

Create natural looking thick brows with Ardell Brow Building Fiber Gel. Featuring a precision tip which makes application easy and mess-free. Gel adheres to brow hairs building thicker brows where needed. Smudge - resistant formula, lasts all day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Probrow Building Fiber Gel Dark Brown!
Kaitlyn T.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this product! i saw it my local dollar tree and i decided to get it to try it out, and its a good product. It enhances my eyebrows well and its super easy to apply, and soooo affordable!
Amanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Pretty good product if your not good at drawing on eyebrows or just need to fill in thinning brows. Only thing I found is that it will leave little clumps on your skin but it's easy to just take makeup remover to remove with a qtip.
Marilyn G.
love this brow gel has a tint to it . so i love how you can quickly put it on when your on the go or in a hurry and can take it anywhere.
PTY916135 Laura S.
i love eyebrows products,I have many and they will always be one of the most that I use.šŸ„°

Looking for your answer?