Ardell Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade - Dark Brown 3.2g uploaded by Valerie M.

BY ARDELL

Expertly define and set brows with the Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade from Ardell. Combining the benefits of a powder, pencil and gel, the easy-to-use, smudge-free formula glides on effortlessly to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows, whilst delivering natural hair-like colour to enhance brows in an instant. Complete with a dual-ended spoolie and angled brush, you can achieve enviable arches with a long-wearing, professional finish. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
This is my favorite product to use on my eyebrows. I love how thin/ sharp it comes off the brush making it easy to do the end of your brows as well as make great lines on the top of the brow. It covers and fills in every gap I have without it looking funky or patchy. I love how it just blends in with my eyebrow color and looks natural. And for all you that are barely starting or don't have too much experience doing your brows all your mistakes come off easily, but this product lasts all day!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Thief River Falls
This was my first pomade I tried and loved it. Glad I bought this instead of spending more money on an expensive one from Sephora. Blends good. Matched my eyebrow color. Would purchase again. Go to drugstore brow pomade.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Just bought this eyebrow pro today, any likes or dislikes about it?