Ardell Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade - Dark Brown 3.2g

Expertly define and set brows with the Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade from Ardell. Combining the benefits of a powder, pencil and gel, the easy-to-use, smudge-free formula glides on effortlessly to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows, whilst delivering natural hair-like colour to enhance brows in an instant. Complete with a dual-ended spoolie and angled brush, you can achieve enviable arches with a long-wearing, professional finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
It's not my favorite brow pomade. It doesn't fill in the bald spots in my brows as well as other products. The darkest shade is too light for my brow hairs, but i do love to use it for faux freckles. If this was the last brow product in my collection i would use it, it'll get the job done if you're going for a light natural look
Valerie M.
This is my favorite product to use on my eyebrows. I love how thin/ sharp it comes off the brush making it easy to do the end of your brows as well as make great lines on the top of the brow. It covers and fills in every gap I have without it looking funky or patchy. I love how it just blends in with my eyebrow color and looks natural. And for all you that are barely starting or don't have too much experience doing your brows all your mistakes come off easily, but this product lasts all day!
Amanda G.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This was my first pomade I tried and loved it. Glad I bought this instead of spending more money on an expensive one from Sephora. Blends good. Matched my eyebrow color. Would purchase again. Go to drugstore brow pomade.
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I use this daily! I love how well it stays! I doesn't move until I wash my face! Great quality for the low price!
Chloe🤙🏼 S.
St Catharines
this works sooo well!! great pigment and have many shade options! it’s a lot cheaper then most dip pomades and i don’t see that much of a difference between the more expensive and this one!
Jessica Y.
Just bought it a few days ago and I'm liking it a lot. It make my brows look onfleeekk!!. It apply easily and it is not expensive.
Misty B.
Just bought this eyebrow pro today, any likes or dislikes about it?