BY ARDELL

Expertly define and set brows with the Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade from Ardell. Combining the benefits of a powder, pencil and gel, the easy-to-use, smudge-free formula glides on effortlessly to fill in any gaps in your eyebrows, whilst delivering natural hair-like colour to enhance brows in an instant. Complete with a dual-ended spoolie and angled brush, you can achieve enviable arches with a long-wearing, professional finish. see more...

Andy A.
Pro brow pomade #Ardel
Hoy probe Ardell Pro Brow Sculpting Pomade - Dark Brown 3.2g sculp, fill-in and set
Brows. Creamy , easy to blend formula.
Smudge resistent, last all day.
Trae una pomada y una brocha para delinear la ceja, fue muy facil usarlo ya que corre con facilidad, intente quitarmelo y me dio un pocp de trabajo lo cual me dice que es de larga duracIon
Lo compre en CVS Pharmacy y habian 2 tonos cafe claro y castaño oscuro.
Julia E.
Grand Prairie
I think this product is a good alternative to the Anastasia pomade. I’d use it over & over again. I use this product every week when I do my makeup. I would recommend 100%. It’s easy to apply & shade onto the brow.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
It's not my favorite brow pomade. It doesn't fill in the bald spots in my brows as well as other products. The darkest shade is too light for my brow hairs, but i do love to use it for faux freckles. If this was the last brow product in my collection i would use it, it'll get the job done if you're going for a light natural look
Amanda G.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This was my first pomade I tried and loved it. Glad I bought this instead of spending more money on an expensive one from Sephora. Blends good. Matched my eyebrow color. Would purchase again. Go to drugstore brow pomade.
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
This is my favorite product to use on my eyebrows. I love how thin/ sharp it comes off the brush making it easy to do the end of your brows as well as make great lines on the top of the brow. It covers and fills in every gap I have without it looking funky or patchy. I love how it just blends in with my eyebrow color and looks natural. And for all you that are barely starting or don't have too much experience doing your brows all your mistakes come off easily, but this product lasts all day!
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
I use this daily! I love how well it stays! I doesn't move until I wash my face! Great quality for the low price!
Megan H.
Irvine
Very pigmented. Comparable to abh. Does dry out quickly though. Very long lasting. Would recommend.
Ilianaa I.
Indio
the first top layer is a bit dry so you have to get past that a little and then it gets creamy.
Bianca A.
San Antonio , TX
The formula on the pomade is great, easy to work with but then it smears so easily! The brush also isn’t the greatest I’ve tried
Deirbhile K.
Short strand, Belfast
I absolutely love this brow pomade, I have tried NYXs brow pomade and after trying this there’s no going back.
The main downfall is the same across all brow pomade that it can dry up. A few drops of Inglot Duraline and the consistency is perfect and creamy.
Use this on my clients as well as myself and they love it!
Misty B.
Just bought this eyebrow pro today, any likes or dislikes about it?