Ardell Pro Brow Define A Kit Dark uploaded by Tawni G.

BY NONE

Ardell Pro Brow Define A Kit Dark see more...

• What is the best eyebrow gel to use. Easy to apply and go...4 Answers
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Pretty happy with my brow kit; colors are just the right texture and shade. The only problems are that the powder sometimes has fallout and if you get kinda hot, the wax/powder melts and makes like a weird waxy/oily/brown smear around your eyebrows. Probably best used in the winter.
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
Just purchased it, it nice and compact. It gives you multiple shades to customized your eyebrow color. It goes on smoothly. I would prefer if it came with a gel to set the powder on top but  it does what it is intended to do.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I love this brow kit. I came across it at Sally’s and was looking to try something new. It wasn’t expensive at all and the colors are great. I know I’m supposed to mix the colors in the palette but it works for me to use each color individually especially since I change my hair so often. I also like that it comes with a highlight shade as well.
Laura P.
Humble, Texas
I love this thing! I've bought a couple. It's perfect for on the go when u don't have too much time to work on your brows. Very easy to apply and last all day. Oh and lots of product! It last forever!
Aleya D.
This product is more for a natural brow look. It is a really good product i definately recommend this! Its easy to use and lasts a long time.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I love this brow kit! It’s everything you need , and it’s easy on the go with a bonus mirror. Easy to blend and ale your custom color
Tawni G.
Arnold
Easy to use and most of all loving my snatched on point dark eyebrow look! I just followed the stencils and my eyebrows are done. :)
Victoria T.
The powders are very pigmented and easy to apply. It also stays on well and looks nice. The highlight part could have more shine. It was pretty inexpensive and I would totally buy again.
Ella K.
I like this eye brow kit a lot as it’s very compact and easy to use. I have used this for a while and have had no problems so will buy again
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best eyebrow gel to use. Easy to apply and goes on smoothly over your eyebrows and also water resistant?

back