BY NONE

Ardell Pro Brow Define A Kit Dark see more...

Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I love this brow kit. I came across it at Sally’s and was looking to try something new. It wasn’t expensive at all and the colors are great. I know I’m supposed to mix the colors in the palette but it works for me to use each color individually especially since I change my hair so often. I also like that it comes with a highlight shade as well.
Laura P.
Humble, Texas
I love this thing! I've bought a couple. It's perfect for on the go when u don't have too much time to work on your brows. Very easy to apply and last all day. Oh and lots of product! It last forever!
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I love this brow kit! It’s everything you need , and it’s easy on the go with a bonus mirror. Easy to blend and ale your custom color