Ardell Precision Eyelash Curler (Pack of 6) uploaded by Gris H.

BY ARDELL

The Ardell Eyelash Curler has been precision-tooled to give you fabulous results with the utmost comfort and ease. see more...

Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for my lashes. Nothing special. Have had it for a long time so the quality holds up good. Other brands have had the plastic piece fall out before so I like that this one has lasted
Lilith C.
Bloomington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having nothing to compare this to, makes it rather difficult to rate... It works, but I don't see a significant difference. Maybe I just like going through the motions?
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing eyelash curler, I really like this. I receive this with the eyelashes and it is my firs one and it is a great tools. I never used it before. Its not that I curl my hair every day but for any special occasion I like to use this and it very easy . This is also a cheap one. I recommend this to the girls who uses this and to those who want to give this a try.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I have straight eyelashes that I want to be curled- this product does this for me. I briefly heat the pad with hairdryer, curl, apply mascara, and then curl lasts all day. I received this last year in a Christmas Stocking with other beauty products from a family member and I've been using it ever since.
Tina L.
This is my first eyelash curler and I have to say it works really well.It curls all your lashes and the gap isn't too wide so it won't touch the skin.I really like it highly recommend.
Adrienne B.
I liked it until I bought a newer different brand of eyelash curler for cheaper, the price is too high for the results I got
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyelashes do not curl at all! I never even wanted to put mascara on until o found this eye lash curler! I use it everyday!