BY NONE

Ardell Perfect Pair Lash 120 see more...

Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my third pack of these lashes, normally I get the demi wispies and they're perfect, just adding a bit of length without being too dramatic, well these ones are EXTRA. I can't even wear them yet because I'm not used to having so much vaVOOM on my eyes. Sadly, I went to grab one of the left ones and it completely fell apart as I was trying to get it out, the glue was too strong or something. I tried pulling from the middle, only to have chunks fall off the end, staying stuck to the package while the band came off, I tried gently gabbing the band on the intact side with tweezers and again, they just kept shedding. I'm fairly new to lashes but none of my other ones fell apart like that.
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 120 lash are probably my favorite. These are great for a night out and an everyday look. I like the effect of how they are short up front but grow nice and long at the very end. I always have to have a pair of these in my collection.
Yaneira M.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this as a natural eyelash look but still long enough to look good! They are easy to apply but it doesnt come with the glue
Elizabeth D.
Philipsburg, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never liked eyelashes before but this ones have change my mind about wearing them, they look very natural, inexpensive and very reusable ! oh and they don't look fake at all !!
Kim G.
Las Vegas, NV
These look so amazing in the box! I bought 2 pairs but when I tried to apply them they were incredibly stiff and I just couldn't get then to curve with my eye.
sarayna v.
Atco, NJ
Ohh they are oooh so cute love them!!! but not something i would wear on a daily basis!
Brenda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look these lashes give me. the brand is affordable and reusable.
Emmy C.
Gilroy, CA
Ardell lashes are amazing. Best drug store lashes hands down. I would prefer these lashes over the high end lashes and they are half the price. You can use them more than once if you take care of them. Best used with the duo glue
essie v.
brockton, MA
I love these lashes. super easy to apply and like the name says they are the perfect pair!
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Ardel lashes are amazing. The band is nice and thin as well as flexible so they provide a very comfortable wear. I have worn these from morning to night and you don't even feel them. Would definitely recommend this product to a friend.