BY ARDELL #1 in False Lashes

Ardell Natural Multipack Black Demi Wispies contain four pair of lashes that will dramatically extenuate your eyes.

• I love these eye lashes ! I use them everyday they are ve...6 Answers
  • Are cheaper lashes like this still good quality?25 Answers
  • Do u first apply eyemakeup and then the false lashes or p...19 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm obsessed with these lashes this is my #1 lashes there really comfortable, and the thin band makes it really easy to apply also very affordable and I wear mines more than once I just clean them after each use and there good . " in 989 reviews
  • "These are my favorite lashes! they are nice and full while not looking too fake. They also go with pretty much any eye look whether it be dramatic or natural. I truly recommend these lashes not only for their appearance but also for their price!" in 630 reviews
Celeste F.
westwood
Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream by Neutrogena is a great product. It was different than other products I have tried in the past because it was specifically targeting one problem area of the eyes. It was easy to apply, I was able to use it under my everyday makeup and I saw results within a week! The dark circles faded and my eyes looked brighter. The product kept that very sensitive area under the eyes well moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. Neutrogena is a brand I have trusted for years and I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem. I received this product free from Crowdtap and Neutrogena to try. All opinions are 100% my own. Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream by Neutrogena is a great product. It was different than other products I have tried in the past because it was specifically targeting one problem area of the eyes. It was easy to apply, I was able to use it under my everyday makeup and I saw results within a week! The dark circles faded and my eyes looked brighter. The product kept that very sensitive area under the eyes well moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. Neutrogena is a brand I have trusted for years and I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem. I received this product free from Crowdtap and Neutrogena to try. All opinions are 100% my own. Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream by Neutrogena is a great product. It was different than other products I have tried in the past because it was specifically targeting one problem area of the eyes. It was easy to apply, I was able to use it under my everyday makeup and I saw results within a week! The dark circles faded and my eyes looked brighter. The product kept that very sensitive area under the eyes well moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. Neutrogena is a brand I have trusted for years and I would recommend this product to anyone with this problem. I received this product free from Crowdtap and Neutrogena to try. All opinions are 100% my own.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Literally obsessed with these lashes. I have been wearing them consistently for a couple of months now since I first initially purchased them at my local target. I love that they are natural looking and don’t give look too fake. They blend well with my natural lashes. I can wear one pair for about two weeks if I properly take care of them by cleaning the strip of left over lash glue and reshaping them. I always get compliments when I wear them. I love that they come in a pack you get a lot of value for the money you pay which isn’t a lot. They are easy to apply as well. I don’t get a heavy feeling you don’t feel them at all. I will continue to purchase Ardell lashes because they are good quality.
Kawkab S.
Westlake , OH
Can I give this product 10 stars it is amazing it makes your eyes look so beautiful oh my God I could compare it to the most expensive lashes and is so good they last long and they said they put it makes your eyes look so dramatic depending on which one you get, you can make it look subtle.I love it I only get this brand and I only get this name I’m in love with them I have been using it years and now my sister is also using it on her and on her on her clients thank you Ardell I love you
Lorena C.
Lynwood, CA
I like  Ardell  natural eyelashes because the length is really nice. They are not heavy eyelashes and you can easily apply them. I usually wear this eyelashes two to three times if I take care of them. They are not pricy at all you can buy the single pack or multiple pack. I get them at Walmart where they are more cheaper then other places. I recommend you this product if you like natural looking eyelashes.
Mandi M.
Ballwin
These are great lashes. I prefer demi styles, because I have large eyes, but these are good. They have a very natural look. Ardell makes my favorite affordable lashes. I love that the bands are very thin and almost invisible. I also like that they use real human hair, so you get a natural look, while still being cruelty free. Most of the other inexpensive lashes are plastic, and they look cheap and not cute. Ardell will always be my #1 when it comes to affordable lashes and you can't beat the price of the multi pack! If you take good care of them, they will last forever.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Love these! For some reason I found that these were super easy to apply! I started using lashes with a different brand and they were pretty much always somewhat off. But when I put these on it’s like they glide right into place right on my lash line
moriah c.
So I've gotten to an age. Because of this, I no longer have eyelashes. Where did they go? I can feel something there but there's not even enough to get into an eyelash curler. So, for the first time in my life, I'm using falsies. Ardell seems to be the go to so they are the only ones I've tried. There's a learning curve for sure and no, watching YouTube tutorials doesn't help. That being said, once applied correctly, they look very pretty and natural.
Alejandra G.
Sacramento
The best false lashes I’ve ever had! I buy mine at Ulta and get really great discounts with there coupons. I always have an amazing makeup look whenever I put these babies on. They feel great as well and the band is so flexible it doesn’t irritate my eyes. I highly recommend these falsies!
Nikki ..
I just love these lashes! First of all, they look very natural. You can still tell you have falsies on, but they don't look over the top...Just enough to make your eye look pop. Secondly, they are very easy to put on compared to other lashes I've tried. If you are someone who may not be super skilled at putting on lashes, or just starting out, these are definitely worth the buy! Lastly, they are very affordable! I just love them so much, they are definitely a go-to for me!
Catherine P.
New York
Ardell has become my favorite lashes, specifically the Demi Wispies, they look super natural and mix with my lashes so well. I can use it over 15 times and for the value it's perfect, and you can find it everywhere, drugstores, department stores, I get mine at my local Target, will always continue purchasing!
Angie C.
De Soto
Are these easy to use. I have thin lashes and just want to have lusher lashes
Audriana D.
How natural looking are these eyelashes?
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Is good product?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
Are cheaper lashes like this still good quality?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do u first apply eyemakeup and then the false lashes or put lashes then makeup?