BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Ardell Natural Multipack Black Demi Wispies contain four pair of lashes that will dramatically extenuate your eyes.

• I love these eye lashes ! I use them everyday they are very comfo...5 Answers
  • Are cheaper lashes like this still good quality?25 Answers
  • Do u first apply eyemakeup and then the false lashes or put lashe...18 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sam T.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I refuse to spend money on brands like Lilly lashes bc why the hell would I spend $30 on one pair of lashes when I can spend $8 on four pairs that will last me a long time and look just as good?!!?! Ardell lashes are the absolute best don't even try me. They make my lashes look so good every single time. Just buy them. They're natural enough to wear them on an every day basis but dramatic enough to make people be like "damn girl your lashes are poppin!!!" Ya feel
SUMMY B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the first ever lashes I tried and now my go to. They are so light and the band isn't thick or uncomfortable. The price point is also a major plus. If you're looking for other affordable mink lashes use my code SUMMYBAINS at dodolashes for a discountArdell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If anyone is looking for EXTREMELY natural lashes, these are your best bet. I'm a big fake lash girl, but I don't like the look of super fake ones or an unbroken line of lashes that look plastic when you look at the ground. These are easy to put on, fit a ton of different eye shapes (I've used these on a bunch of my friends when I do their makeup) and and very flexible. I've worn them through 18 hour periods without one question as to whether or not they were fake, but many complements on how good my lashes look. They're fairly cheap and I've gotten up to 10 uses out of a single pair when I take care of them correctly! 100% recommend and would suggest for anyone who is looking for a no-makeup makeup look.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes! They are my favorite everyday pair to wear! Whenever I’m not going full glam I put on a pair of demi wispies before I head out the door. When I do makeup for friends who don’t wear lashes often I use these because they are so lightweight it doesn’t bother them versus other lashes that are heavier. I love Ardell lashes!
Anayancy S.
National City, CA
Of course have to have my falsies! I would always buy these individually until I had seen the pack I thought to myself must cop. first off it's money saving and second time saving. I'd always be in Ulta trying to but a few more new pairs because I was bad at preventing them from getting lost after use. I love these but, I just wish they were a bit longer. I'm a big fan of natural looking lashes but also of long lashes.. You know switch it up now and then.  Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Grace C.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite lashes because they are super light weight.i used them for all my clients.and they last a lot if you take care of them.they sell them at walgreens,cvs and walmart.I will buy this product over and over again for me and my clients.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these natural lashes! They definitely do give you a natural look when you wear them.i love the fullness they give me and not a extreme or over the top look. They are so easy to apply and also a perfect fit.
Comfortable and not to heavy on the eye! I love this brand and always get compliments when I wear my lashes!
Kayla A.
Vancouver
I don't know where to start with this product other than freaking amazing!! These wispy lashes give my eyes the bold dark color I've always looked for, they make my whole makeup look the dramatic I've only dreamed of, they make my eyes pop and are super easy to apply especially for me, I just started using lashes a little over a year ago and these were the best ones I've ever used, I've tried multiple types of lashes but when I find myself at an Ulta or Drugstore my hands instantly reach for these, I just can't help but love them! I recommend these lashes for anyone trying to make their looks more bold or just for a natural longer lash.
Nicole J.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ardell lashes are my go to lashes!! I always keep them on hand in my makeup kit. They wear wonderfully, they are lightweight so you can’t really even feel them once they have been applied. They can be reused if taken care of properly. They are affordable lashes. They come in a huge variety of style which I love cause it allows me to mix up my look. They have several lashes that are very natural looking and they have others that are very dramatic for times when you need something a little extra! I definitely recommend these lashes, they are by far the best of the drugstore lashes!!
Angiee b.
Scottsdale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are good I double them tho and they look real and they last me about like month and so easy to apply or use if clean them and they compare to alternative is amazing and would buy three more next time ooh yess
Angie C.
De Soto
Are these easy to use. I have thin lashes and just want to have lusher lashes
Audriana D.
How natural looking are these eyelashes?
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Is good product?
Chloe W.
Greendale, WI
Are cheaper lashes like this still good quality?
Neli S.
Veliko Tyrnovo
Do u first apply eyemakeup and then the false lashes or put lashes then makeup?