BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesArdell
Natural Multipack Demi Wispies

Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies

Ardell Natural Multipack Black Demi Wispies contain four pair of lashes that will dramatically extenuate your eyes.

Are these lashes good simple everyday lashes?
Are these lashes comfortable?
Start your review of Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm obsessed with these lashes this is my #1 lashes there really comfortable, and the thin band makes it really easy to apply also very affordable and I wear mines more than once I just clean them after each use and there good . in reviews
...looking too fake. They also go with pretty much any eye look whether it be dramatic or natural. I truly recommend these lashes not only for their appearance but also for their price!in reviews
Mackenzie C.
Leominster, MA
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Mackenzie C.
Perfect price point and a beautiful way to wrap up an eye look. I always have these in my makeup kit and use it with the ardell glue
Milian O.
1,041 reviews
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Milian O.
very good lashes are durable of very good quality and look beautiful and easy to apply. Ardell Natural Multipack Lashes - #110 Black by Ardell I highly recommend them and they are very inexpensive.
Kayla  J.
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Kayla  J.
A staple for me. I do cut them in half though. On regular days I use the smaller side and on glam makeup days I use the side that has longer lashes.
Alexandra O.
Sanford
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Alexandra O.
Very light on your eyes and easy to handle. Change is dramatic but not overly done. I have long lashes so I was only looking for more volume which these definitely did for me. I was able to use about three times before I had to throw them out. The quality of the hair for the lash is as close to real as they come. The price is also good for how much product you get. Definitely recommend!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,694 reviews
I like these lashes there nice for a more natural looking lash. There comfortable and easy to apply
Valery R.
Bronx, NY
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ardell is the leader of false lashes worldwide, with the largest selection of high-quality lashes for every style and every occasion.
Olivia G.
Willoughby, OH
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Olivia G.
Purchased at: Target
You can never go wrong rocking a pair of Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies they give that natural but full look to the lashes and are soooo easy to apply! I recommend these to someone just starting off applying fake lashes. I will keep buying the multi packs.
Tamra M.
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Tamra M.
These are my favorite every day lashes. They're super easy to put on (I put lash glue on my lash line first, then add the lashes) and they look really good. I always get compliments on my lashes.
Angela D.
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Angela D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely my favorite brand of lashes hands down. The easiest to to put on!!! I was able to get at least a week out of one pair!! I'll continue to buy these. They are worth every penny and very cost effective. Better than extentions without the upkeep.
Jamie M.
Strongsville, OH
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these lashes!! They look so natural and are super easy to put on!! They aren't too expensive, much cheaper then extensions, but obviously are only temporary. I highly recommend these over any other strip lash out there!!

1,033 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...