BY ARDELL

Never run out of your favorite lash again with Ardell Multipack. see more...

Ardell Natural Multipack 101
  • "Amazing lashes. They look so natural and stay on all day. I find them very easy to apply especially for beginners the bend well and look beautiful " in 36 reviews
  • "Perfect for any occasion. Simple look just put these on but if you want dramatic add eyeliner amd mascara" in 15 reviews
  • "These lashes look great for every day or work. The band is super comfortable even for those who don't normally wear lashes. If you glue and care for them properly you can use them multiple times " in 13 reviews
Stephanie C.
I’m a beginner with the false lash thing.. that being said, I purchased these from Ulta recently. I was skeptical at first after multiple videos on YouTube on how to apply them, I finally did it. I have came to the decision that these are great for a beginner that is looking for something natural and nothing dramatic. They aren’t heavy or bothersome at all. My only complaint is they aren’t very easy to bend to fit your eye lid at first... I had to work with them for a little while but now they are perfect! I also did have to trim them, which was no big deal. Plus they are VERY affordable! I really like them and I will be purchasing more! I would definitely recommend them!
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
Ardell lashes are my favorites. They always look so beautiful. This pack isn’t my favorite but they do have a nice natural look. My only complaint is that they tend to stick to the packaging a little more than they should but they have no band leaving the final look seamless!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
These lashes are perfect for bridal parties and beginners. I always choose these lashes when I am doing wedding makeup because they are easy to apply and very natural looking, and most of my clients agree that they are comfortable to wear. I always keep these in my kit!
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Absolutely my favorite false eyelash brand HANDS DOWN. I use them religiously. I've used them for years - tried other brands and always came back. They are so natural looking and comfortable on your eye where as other falsies can look and feel uncomfortable and bulky.
Katie B.
A great affordable way to keep up with everyone getting eyelash extensions without the hassle. You can purchase these at your local walmart,target, or sallys. Easy to put on, I would just recommend grabbing a stickier glue to really hold these lashes on. Great for a night out or a special event. Highly reccomend!
Nikki Y.
Loved these starting out. They feel natural and look great. Still like them from time to time. If you’re new to lashes, I recommend these and the wispies. The pack is large and will do for a while. I’ll buy again
Briana A.
I love these lashes so much they have a lot of volume and were very affordable which is a plus!! the quality is very great and highly recommend buying them especially on a budget. Definitely would buy this product again
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I like these lashes a lot because they are very affordable, easy to apply and look very natural. The only complaint with them would be that they cannot be worn more than 2-3 times when taken care of. I would recommend buying them.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Literally very natural! Great for everyday if you don't normally wear lashes and great for lash beginners because the band is so thin it makes it easier to apply and blend into real lashes. These were my first pair of lashes and they were great but now I wear darker and thicker lashes. I wear more dramatic lashes now so I don't wear these as often since I want my lashes to be thicker. These feel like nothing on which is great for beginners too.
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
These are the best value and I love these lashes because they are enough to really add to your eye look without being over the top. I used to wear these everyday but stopped because the glue was taking a toll on my real lashes(which happens with any brand when glue is applied daily). However, if you want falsies at a great price, these can't be beat.