Chyanne R.
Chyanne R.
Do these eyelashes actually look and feel natural?
Yennie T.
Yennie T.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
They are more for a dramatic look
Maria R.
Maria R.
9 months ago
I believe that these eyelashes do look and feel natural. Easy to apply, but you will have to get the eyelash glue separately. Just remember if you want the to look and feel natural make sure the band is thin and clear!
jessica s.
jessica s.
9 months ago
If they are applied correctly, you shouldn't feel them! Every time I've used them I've loved them! They are the only brand I use !
Tayyaba B.
Tayyaba B.
9 months ago
I wouldn't say these lashes are the most natural looking. I would cut these in half and apply to lashes so they give you some definition without looking unnatural
Jaqui R.
Jaqui R.
9 months ago
Feel natural yes because it has a very thin band! Look natural probably not to natural because of their length and fullness.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
9 months ago
I'm a huge fan of Ardell lashes. They are some of the most comfortable lashes I've ever worn and are super easy for beginners as well! I definitely recommend them!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL
9 months ago
Yes they do ! They are amazing and they are very light on the eyes . I have gotten many that are too heavy but this one is perfect in every way !