BY ARDELL

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Great value with 4 sets of reusable lashes per pack! Material: Natural Hair ( 100 %) see more...

• Anyone else love just wearing false eyelashes and light make up đź–¤...2 Answers
  • I would love to try thease eyelashes? To do a review1 Answers
  • Love this lashes can i get this product to try it on and give rev...1 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Jessica K.
S Setauket, NY
I’ve been on the hunt to find some natural looking lashes and I finally found them! I was casually eye shopping at my local Marshall’s and found these Ardell lashes. I wasn’t sure how they would look on my eyes, but they look natural! I would definitely repurchase these! ❤️ #ardell #lashes #falselashes #natural
jessica q.
Castro Valley, CA
Loveeee these. I only wear these kinds. I love how they look so natural and wispy sorta after you wear them a couple time they look cute. Also they are super affordable and perfectly top my eyeshadow look and no one can tell that they are only $4.00
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Ardell's line of natural lashes is a hit or miss for my monolids because sometimes the ones I pick up are too natural that my monolids cover them but other ones like the demi wispies are natural flirty. I don't know anyone that would want to apply lashes that can't be seen. I love the think clear band because it means I don't have to apply black eyeliner to have them blend better and theyre lightweight so it legit doesn't feel like I'm wearing lashes. I like the Natural line to wear with my glasses when I'm out of contacts for a more put together look.
Jazmin A.
I love this brand so much! They have so many types of eyelashes to choose from. From very natural to dark and dramatic! They last pretty long as long as you take car of them and they're inexpensive id recommend to anyone
Alli R.
My go to lashes for a glam look! These lashes look beautiful, I can not get enough of them. They are super glam while also giving a soft look. The price of these are amazing! They def compare to more expensive brands, but I just can't get myself to spend a million dollars on ONE pair of lashes when I can buy this whole pack for a lower price and get the same effect!
Laura A.
Casper, WY
Ardell lashes are my go to brand. I love the lash band ( they are flexible but still maintain a shape) and that they are well made and easy to clean. I get several uses out of them and the price is perfect. Especially for the multi pack. Demi wispies are perfect for everyday looks. I stock up on these for my pro makeup kit too.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
I have several different types of the Ardell Lashes the 110 and wispies natural are my favorite! I use to find them in stores near me but wasn’t able to so I’m getting them from Amazon at the moment! I like using the blue Duo in White/Clear striplash adhesive.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Easy to use, and apply. Stays on all day, affordable. What more could you ask for? You could totally skip your eyeliner and just add false lashes and still have dramatic eyes. I recommend ardell a lot
Michelle R.
These work well. I always use a different glue then the one that comes with because I find they don't always work well. It was my first time using these lashes, and I was a little unsure because I didn't want to spend too much on lashes! But I would definitely recommend
Chyanne R.
Do these eyelashes actually look and feel natural?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I would like to know if they look too fake?
Feliz R.
Soledad, CA
Do they look fake when you put them on?
Mayra Z.
Bakersfield, CA
What are the best pair of falsies not to natural but not to drag either ?
Jayden B.
I wear glasses, and I'm wondering if these would bump my lenses?