BY ARDELL #93 in False Lashes

Find False Hairpieces at Target.com! Ardell's Glamour lashes are perfect for any special occasion or night on the town. These bold lashes give the desired, glamorous look of long, gorgeous lashes. These lashes are lightweight, reusable, permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. Great value with 4 sets of reusable lashes per pack! Material: Natural Hair ( 100 %) see more...

• Anyone else love just wearing false eyelashes and light m...2 Answers
  • I would love to try thease eyelashes? To do a review1 Answers
  • Love this lashes can i get this product to try it on and ...1 Answers
Ardell Natural Eyelashes - Black 4 pair
  • "Great pack of lashes. Good price value. Love the length and color. Very easy to apply. Definetly will repurchase and recommend " in 40 reviews
  • "Having short and not very full eyelashes I got these to have a more dramatic look for a special event. Nervous as I had never worn false eyelashes. I had someone else put them on me. Wow! Did they ever make a difference to my total eye appearance. Also they looked natural in photographs that were taken. They were so light that I forgot that I was wearing them." in 14 reviews
  • "Perfect for everyday! Great for beginners at wearing lashes. They are natural looking and comfortable." in 10 reviews
MAGLE S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FALSIES. I've tried my fair share of falsies, including the Ardell Demi Wispies which were so uncomfortable and heavy. I was skeptical in trying another pair of Ardell lashes but these blew me away. They're so light and comfortable that I don't even feel them half the time. They're also true to their name and very natural. I'm not a fan of the dramatic dolly look so I'm very satisfied with these that give the perfect boost to my lashes without looking over the top.
Brittany A.
Gardner , KS
These eyelashes are fantastic! I have never been able to flawlessly apply eyelashes, but that changed with these lashes. They apply so easily, the lash band is very easy to hide, and actually look natural like advertised. The price is amazing! I got so many compliments on my lashes with these!
KayDee B.
I love these lashes! I wear them daily, they are perfect because they look natural, but also really make your eyes look open and awake. I usually am able to get 10-15 wears out of each set! Which makes the super inexpensive, they’re amazing for their price!
Ashley S.
Hebron, KY
These Ardell eyelashes are amazing you don’t need a super expensive eyelash brand to look good because these will do the job I used a pair of these along with their eyelash glue ( Ardell Duo Dark Lash Adhesive ) when I went to prom and the eyelashes stayed on all night long. They’re also super easy to apply.
Leyda N.
League city , TX
Amazing and super affordable I have the same pack for about two months now!! I clean them with rubbing alcohol and put them back! They are well made and don’t fall apart! Love them and they look like my natural lashes sometimes:)
Karel M.
Son muy lindas funcionan perfectamente para novias y quinceañeras... tienen un buen precio y la calidad es excelente Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Kayla C.
Picked these lashes up as some last minute sets and fell inlove. Both the Natural and the Glamour multipacks are beautiful yet natural looking lashes that top off your look perfectly. Band is durable while still thin, and they're durable thick looking lashes. Love ardell for my lashes 😍
Eryn L.
Shady Side, MD
Easy to apply and super natural looking. These are my everyday (when i feel like putting them on) and event lashes. Inexpensive and reusable. The packaging makes it easy to throw in your makeup bag and go!
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Ardell's line of natural lashes is a hit or miss for my monolids because sometimes the ones I pick up are too natural that my monolids cover them but other ones like the demi wispies are natural flirty. I don't know anyone that would want to apply lashes that can't be seen. I love the think clear band because it means I don't have to apply black eyeliner to have them blend better and theyre lightweight so it legit doesn't feel like I'm wearing lashes. I like the Natural line to wear with my glasses when I'm out of contacts for a more put together look.
Jessica K.
S Setauket, NY
I’ve been on the hunt to find some natural looking lashes and I finally found them! I was casually eye shopping at my local Marshall’s and found these Ardell lashes. I wasn’t sure how they would look on my eyes, but they look natural! I would definitely repurchase these! ❤️ #ardell #lashes #falselashes #natural
Chyanne R.
Do these eyelashes actually look and feel natural?
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I would like to know if they look too fake?
Feliz R.
Soledad, CA
Do they look fake when you put them on?
Mayra Z.
Bakersfield, CA
What are the best pair of falsies not to natural but not to drag either ?
Jayden B.
I wear glasses, and I'm wondering if these would bump my lenses?