BY ARDELL

Ardell's beast selling lashes are now available in a convenient value pack. Never run out of your favorite lash again, they will always be available when you have this four lash value pack around. With proper care and cleaning these lashes can be used... see more...

Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
Ok so when Influenster launched its #HalloWin contest and asked me to think of my Halloween favorites, I tried to think of something I continually reached for every Halloween. The ardell demi wispies make it into my costume every single year. Halloween is all about going the extra mile to give that “oomph” factor to your look (especially if you’re going for that sexy look). I reach for ardell wispies every Halloween ( and all year) because they add that special touch to my look without being uncomfortable and heavy like some costume lashes tend to be. These lashes are: comfortable, natural, blend seamlessly, gorgeous, sexy...the whole 9 yards. 10/10 recommend. #HalloWin  Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I hear Ardell fake lashes are the best when it comes to the world of false eyelashes but I couldn’t put on a pair of fake lashes to save my life! The glue scares me! I bought the Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes for my daughter and I for Halloween and I didn’t even open them! That’s how much they intimidate me! I guess, I gotta learn some time so YouTube, Wayne Gross, the best makeup artists in the game, here I come! ;)
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I wear these lashes just about every single day I wish I didn't have to spend the money I do on them to wear them everyday but they are my favorite they look natural but you can also make them look dramatic
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Eyelashes don’t play a major part of my makeup but I still love putting them on when I am doing a full glam makeup. I really like this product because they are just perfect for my eye size and are black which is amazing.
Cynthia M.
tulsa
Me and my sister love these. They are the best. I would really recommend this because they are worth the money. You would fall in love with them and I am pretty sure you are going to. I do not use them that much but when I wear them I love how they look on me.
Christie E.
Washington
Wispies are my go-to lashes for performing and date night! They look beautiful on your eyes and don't take over your face. Wispies are a perfect balance between full lashes and too subtle. I wear lashes A LOT and these are affordable and reliable. I usually wear them 3 or 4 times before throwing them out. Definitely recommend!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are one of my favorite lashes. They are good for every day wear as they aren’t extremely long and look overdone. They are a good length for beginners and I find that they are very easy to apply as well.
Courtney E.
Bauxite , AR
This last multi-pack is great for someone who uses strip lashes often. I wear lashes everyday for work and I always go for this style lash. I use duo lash glue to put them on. I love the natural look of the lashes with the longer outer corner for a cat eye affect. I would definitely recommend this multi-pack to anyone looking for a good lash.
Xochilt F.
You guys probably don’t understand how amazing this is the thin I love is that it in a package that has 4 eyelashes and when you tried them on they are so curly and dark so it’s more noticeable.these are so easy to come off I give it a 4+++.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
i love demi wispies! they’re so natural looking, but you can glam them up or down for whichever you like. they fit perfectly on my round eyes and the band is super comfortable! i use these on clients often because they look good on every eye shape
Samantha M.
Brossard
Ahh !! So I want to start wearing falsies but I have so much trouble putting them on. Does anyone have advice on an easy way to apply them? (Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3)M.A.C Cosmetics 4 Lashe.l.f Sugar Kiss Fake EyelashesArdell Multipack 101 Fake Eyelashes (Packaging May Vary) )
Vanessa D.
I've always wanted to wear fake eyelashes and I've tried a pair at Rue21, and they aren't bad. I'm just looking for options, is this a good product?
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
Are they long lasting??
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Any tips on how to put on false eyelashes?.... Ardell Natural Lashes
Nerla v.
I would love to give these natural eyelashes a try, I but one online this lashes was Soo uncomfortable I would love to try these on

back