Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3)

by Ardell

Ardell's beast selling lashes are now available in a convenient value pack. Never run out of your favorite lash again, they will always be available when you have this four lash value pack around. With proper care and cleaning these lashes can be used...

I’m looking for natural looking, but full and long fake eyelashes that do not require a beautician to put them on. Are there any that will last for several days? Any suggestions?
I am looking for a beautiful everyday lash. Something that isn’t too long as I wear glasses and really easy to apply. Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive option?
How would this look on asian eyes? Because I have pretty small eyelids so fake lashes don’t fit my eyes correctly
Start your review of Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3)!
Silver spring , MD
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Kayleigh W.
Ok so when Influenster launched its #HalloWin contest and asked me to think of my Halloween favorites, I tried to think of something I continually reached for every Halloween. The ardell demi wispies make it into my costume every single year. Halloween is all about going the extra mile to give that “oomph” factor to your look (especially if you’re going for that sexy look). I reach for ardell wispies every Halloween ( and all year) because they add that special touch to my look without being uncomfortable and heavy like some costume lashes tend to be. These lashes are: comfortable, natural, blend seamlessly, gorgeous, sexy...the whole 9 yards. 10/10 recommend. #HalloWin  Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Chelsey J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down my favorite everyday lash! I have very round eyes and they are slightly hooded so the inner corners are always a total pain but the band on these are so flexible and thin that I don't even have to trim them! These are also so great for lash rookies who want to practice putting lashes on. They look so natural all you need is a little eyeliner and some gloss and you are good to go. 10/10 would recommend.
Seabrook , TX
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Kelly D.
I wear these lashes just about every single day I wish I didn't have to spend the money I do on them to wear them everyday but they are my favorite they look natural but you can also make them look dramatic
tulsa
Me and my sister love these. They are the best. I would really recommend this because they are worth the money. You would fall in love with them and I am pretty sure you are going to. I do not use them that much but when I wear them I love how they look on me.
Eugene, OR
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Hannah (.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my all time favorite falsies. Super easy to apply, and everyone always thinks that they are my real lashes. Much cheaper than the ones from Sephora that cost $20+ and even better lasting in my opinion. They are my go to for shoots, events, and just for when I want my eyes to pop a little more than usual!
Waterford, PA
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Delaney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best lashes i’ve ever used! always my go to lashes! perfect for every occasion! so easy to apply and so nice to wear makes ever look amazing! i always wear these lashes and buy them time and time again! i can’t get enough!Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Miami Springs, FL
I like them because they are a good option for a good price but they are not amazing. These aren’t so easy to apply and you need to be VERY careful to take them off from the package otherwise they can break apart. They look very natural. It’s okay.
Schenectady , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Ardell fake lashes I use this for my everyday look and it’s easy to use plus I love how wisps they is and it’s affordable so I highly recommend this for everyday lashes
Campbell, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my go-to falsies for everyday looks. I don’t naturally have thick or long lashes, so I use the demi wispies to give me some more volume with my daily makeup. I generally purchase these on amazon and can find them in the $6.99 range for a multi-pack, which is a great deal in my opinion. I can make one pair last anywhere from 2-5 days if I take care of them and put them in my lash protector (also purchased on amazon and it’s a great product!). I find on occasion that some of the lashes will pull apart when taking them out of the package if there’s too much glue used when they were adhered to the packaging, so be careful with that. Otherwise, these are perfect lashes for an everyday look.
Lakewood , CA
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) uploaded by Denise P.
Ardell Demi Wispies are my go to for Natural glam. They are perfect for my clients who request natural makeup. They are inexpensive and the value pack is worth it. If you go to ulta and buy a few packs you can use there coupon for $3.50 off as long as you spend over $15. The band on the lashes is thin and flexible, perfect for an easy application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Moreno Valley, CA
a year ago
Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes (3) How did you guys like this product. I been wanting to get them but want to know what people liked or disliked about this product!
Sara C. • a year ago
I love them.5hey are amazing drugstore lashes hunny
Brossard, QC
2 years ago
Megan M. • 2 years ago
Practice makes perfect so don’t get discouraged! I apply glue, wait for it to dry like halfway so it’s tacky and not slippery, then use tweezers to hold the lash up to my eye. I place it right in the middle (or towards the outer corner if that’s easier for you) as close to my real lashes as possible and now it’s time to perfect! Just press down the fake lashes with your fingers (light pressure) until the band is glued all the way down your lash line and finish off with a coat of mascara to blend your fake and real lashes seamlessly. I hope this helps! Just take your time and remember that more glue and bigger lashes are easier to use so work your way down to small amounts of glue and more natural and fine lashes.