Ardell Mega Volume 259

by Ardell

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Mega Volume 259!
Erika B.
Yonkers, NY
Dayum. I look good in these lashes, plenty of volume, not expensive, glue dries quick..holds up in strong winds and rain
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Ardell Mega Volume 259 uploaded by Danielle D.
These lashes are so beautiful they look high end but are an amazing price. I’ve seen much more expensive lashes look much cheaper. They give great volume but do not look heavy or weight down the eye or overwhelm the eye look
Crissy S.
Ardell false eyelashes are the greatest! I am a serious false eyelash lover. I absolutely love the natural looking line. I tend to lean towards all medium length with the shaped line thinner inner corner. I do always have to trim a good quarter inch off because of my eye sizing. My eyes are quite hard to fit so I tend to shape eyelashes around a makeup brush handle to round them a bit. Love lashes! Ardell. 😍😁😍
Teja  Y.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite lash now by Ardell. I have hooded eyes so I can’t wear a Lilly lash but I couldn’t care less now that I’ve found this new bestie. She’s going to be my main lash for 2021 and beyond. You should try it because it still has a lot of lash but with an invisible band. Chef’s kiss*
Erica L.
New Lexington, OH
These can be as natural or dramatic as you want! Apply a little or a lot of mascara and they look great!
brandy A.
Glasgow, KY
These ardell mega volume lashes are absolutely stunning.just throw a pair of these on with or without makeup and I guarantee you still look absolutely gorgeous.
Kayla W.
Spruce Pine, NC
They look and feel so natural, and they are also very affordable. They are my favorite brand so far.
Marlene B.
Van Nuys, CA
Ardell has some of the best everyday natural eyelashes in my opinion!! I wear these whenever i wanna do my natural everyday look. The apply very easily too.
Hannah O.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so suprised these are not more popular than the demi wispies! These are the best eyelashes i have ever used. The band is thick enough so it is easy to apply to your lash line, if its too thin its so flimsy and hard to apply. These eyelashes look the closes thing to my expensive eyelash extensions. Im so happy i found these!!
SKC C.
Clearfield, UT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My fav lashes! I only ever buy ardell brand! None others can compare. I will continue to buy these! They are amazing

Looking for your answer?