BY ARDELL

To get the precise thin line when doing your eyebrows use the Mechanical Brow Pencil from Ardell. It has a triangular shape tip to ge the thin or thick lines you desire. So natural looking that others will think you were born with lush lashes, Ardell offers a variety of lash styles to fit your mood, personality and lifestyle. Ardell Eyelashes are the ultimate in sexy, natural looking, longer lashes. see more...

• I just won this in a drawing, can anyone tell me if dark ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my go-to eyebrow pencil. It is so easy to use with the triangle tip and spoolie on the end so it is great for travel and everyday use. If you aren't light-handed with this, the product sometimes tends to crumble off but that could easily be brushed off. This also lasts several months and is a great value. If you want easy, defined brows but don't want to spend high-end prices, this is a great recommendation!" in 7 reviews
Natalie L.
ALHAMBRA, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I like the shape of the tip and the brush, but not much else. The formula falls a little flat for me, and it seems to give my brows an almost crayon-filled look. Then again, I tend to wear a natural brow, with maybe a little color at the ends.
Melanie M.
Bronx, NY
I use this sometimes when I don’t want my brows to be too intense but still look polished. It’s an okay product, but can be hard to use for some since it’s quite waxy.
Karin T.
Alexandria, VA
Trina C.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I use this pencil almost everyday, or at least most days that I do fill in my brows. I've used the ABH one, its built the same way, similar packaging and includes a nice spooly. It's not better than it, but it's a good formula, great color and easy to use. It's triangular so you can get sharp lines by angling it, or just color in quickly cause it is bigger. I use this in the morning and set it with eyebrow gel. I recommend it, it's good and not expensive.
Mally B.
This is probably the best eyebrow pencil (when shopping on a budget) that I have ever tried. The pigment is perfect, and the spool-y brush on the end, doesn't fall apart on you, no matter how much you use it! It's a great price, and the quality of the result is 100% worth trying!
Ciarra L.
This Ardell brow pencil is AMAZING! I was looking for a more affordable dupe in my local drugstore and this stuck out to me! It is comparable to the Goof Proof Brown Pencil from Benefit and the Anastasia Beverly HIlls Brow Definer! It has a great consistency and color is great! I love it so much and seems like it will last a long time for such a good price!
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
My first brow pencil and I keep coming back to its it glides on beautifully and stays in place. The Dark Brown is perfect for my natural everyday brows. Especially with the spoolie on the other end quick and easy to blend out.. Definitely recommend.
Michelle W.
This is the first brow pencil I have tried and liked (I haven't tried Anastasia BH because I'm not keen on spending that much for a pencil). I have coarse brow hairs, and while powders work for me in the Fall and Winter, I need something with better staying power in the Summer since I'm outdoors and sweating a lot. This does the trick. It's not completely sweat proof, but it won't run either. I find the waxiness just right; not a lot of pressure is necessary to build strokes. The pencil is thick and slanted. I'm on my second one and will continue to repurchase them.
Juana G.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This eye brow pencil was one of the very first ones that's I tried. I really liked it and it was very affordable. It was not to bold which was amazing, it was perfect for me because I was just starting to go over my brows
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Blonde more...
Great price and easy to find at drugstores! It works well and doesn’t make my brows lol red like most blonde shades. The convenient brush opposite of the pencil makes it easy to brush out my brows before and after.
Anna P.
I just won this in a drawing, can anyone tell me if dark brown is too dark? I am usually dark brown in ABH brow wiz. Also, how does it compare to ABH?