Ardell LashTite Individual Eyelash Adhesive Glue 0.75oz 130330 1810029 uploaded by Tracy M.

BY ARDELL

Just Follow These 3 Easy Steps: Clean your own lashes with non-oily make-up remover or soap and water. Place a drop of adhesive on a piece of foil. Dip knotted end of lash in adhesive, then place knot onto your own lashes, close to eyelid. Press gently... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Venus L.
This lash glue is perfect for permanent lashes ! When I got my extensions done at home this glue definitely helped a lot ! It lasts for a long time and it’s comfortable and light in my opinion! Highly recommend!
Tracy M.
Upland, CA
I use this same one but the dark colored. Has a harsh smell, but keeps them on for a few days. I use them when I put on my individual lashes. You can also kinda see the glue when it dries. I prefer getting them professionally done but it can end up costing a lot.
Rhonda L.
Chinle, AZ
Smells like rubber cement and is quite messy. It didn't hold on long enough. And my eyelashes fall off. Even has the consistency of rubber cement. I was sadly disappointed.
BigMama T.
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
I've been using the black lash tight glue for over 4years. I absolutely love it!!! My lashes usually last for close to 2 weeks.
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Love this glue keeps my lashes on all day and night. Easy to use and dries so good and it's affordable
Lauren T.
This lash glue works incredible and is great for applying individual eyelashes! The only thing that I don’t like about this glue is that when you go to take the lashes off or you mess up, the glue is so hard to remove!
Nadia K.
Ossett, West Yorkshire
Easy to use, affordable and conventional packaging. The glue has amazing staying power aswell and there isn't an offensive odour which is refreshing.
Livia D.
Senica
It holds lashes well for long period of time. It is a good product with goid affortability amd poularity.
Amarfy R.
I need to know about a good adhesive for individual lashes?