Ardell LashTite Individual Eyelash Adhesive 22ml/0.75oz -Clear

by Ardell

Buy Ardell Eyelash Adhesive/Glue - Ardell LashTite Individual Eyelash Adhesive: Specially formulated for use with DuraLash Permanent eyelashes Can be removed with Ardell LashFree Eyelash Adhesive Remover

Does this glue last long? I’m looking for something that lasts more than a week
Should I get this one or the brown/tinted one?
Does this dry clear? Does it look crusty at all? I'm very intrigued by DIY eyelash extensions, but I don't want it to look very obviously unprofessional, ha.
Start your review of Ardell LashTite Individual Eyelash Adhesive 22ml/0.75oz -Clear!
Product Highlights
“I love this product. Lasts a long time. Perfect for individual lashes so you don't see any adhesive my clients love it ” in reviews
“This glue will not burn your eyes!!! It is so easy to use. I love Ardell glue and lashes. They are some of the best the you can get at the drugstore and for a reasonable [email protected]in reviews
If you need an adhesive that is super strong, this is the one for you, but it is not good for sensitive eyes in the least. It has a really strong chemical smell straight out of the bottle, and it almost stung for me while it was drying/made my eyes water. That being said, it did hold my lashes in place for a whole day. Be careful removing it though, and make sure to get their adhesive remover, because it will not come off on its own or with makeup remover. Do not even try, you'll be left without lashes.
Anchorage , AK
The only mistake I made when I ordered this stuff is forgetting to order the adhesive remover. I thought the eyelash glue was just going to come off easily and normally like the stuff I get at the salon, but this stuff is like freaking nail glue (be careful when you are putting your lashes on). I woke up this morning with the worst hangover of my life and my eyelashes were still glued on, (miraculously) I finally went to the beauty store and got some remover to get them off. I didn't even put that much glue on them but any other night if I would have used a different kind of eyelash glue they would be halfway peeled off by the end of the night! lol.
DeSoto, TX
The best adhesive on the market for individual lashes. Should NOT be used if you are inexperienced in individual lash application. Great value. Amazing quality. A little goes a long way, so you don't need to put a lot of product and weigh down your natural lash. I prefer the black over the clear, but both are superb!
Glassboro, NJ
Accidentally used this on strip lashes and it hurt so bad to pull them off! That being said, it really does what it says and does its job! It's meant for individual lashes and I tried it with that and it does grip! I had my individuals on for about a week before I removed them!
This glue is alright for the price. It's a decent sized bottle as well, I just don't feel it fit my needs as much. I work in retail, so sometimes I get a little sweaty and it seems to come off easily when I get too moist. It's great on nights that I go out with my fiancee, but not when I go out with the girls.
Beverly Hills , FL
I LOVE THIS GLUE!! it is so so so strong! I use it for my individuals and while I still have the occasional fall off, I just apply where I need to refill them in. It lasts forever when you only need a tiny bit!
Bonita Spgs, FL
la mejor pega para pestañas que puede existir, las recomiendo full. lo unico es despues de 3 usadas tienes que limpiar las pestañas potizas para volverlas a reusar pero no te las maltata.
The lashtite lash glue is magic. This makes my individual lashes last for such a very long time. I highly recommend this product. I buy this at Sally's and it lasts forever. A little bit goes a long way
San Francisco, CA
Ardell LashTite Individual Eyelash Adhesive 22ml/0.75oz -Clear uploaded by Tiffany M.
I use the Ardell adhesive with individual lash hairs to do my own extensions! It's not nearly as good as having it done in the salon, because I only do 10-15 hairs per eye, but it's enough to make a difference, especially since I've never been able to apply false lash strips. The clear LashTite is good, but I prefer the black color version, since you might as well give yourself a little extra color (if you have naturally dark lashes like I do.) Be sure you get the LashTite "LashFree Eyelash Adhesive Remover," too. I've attached a photo of both, since when I was first starting out, I had no idea what to do, and every blog I checked used slang and shorthand which was difficult for me to decipher.
San Diego, CA
It holds great, but has a very strong chemical scent. My eyes watered terribly during application...BUT it lasted about four days with individuals, and even then I had to purposely remove all but a couple of lashes. If you don't remove it properly, it will take your natural lash with it when you peel off the false lashes. Thus is very painful (I can speak from personal experience). It's a toss-up for me. I'd rather seek out a good product that doesn't make my eyes feel like they need to cleanse, but LashTite gets the job done and done well.