BY ARDELL

For Individual Lashes Full lash application instructions are included in each Ardell DuraLash Naturals package. 3.5 g / net wt. .125 oz aiibeauty.com ; see more...

• Por que no hacen el adecivo mas fuerte, q no se puedan qu...1 Answers
  • Does the glue burn in your eyes?2 Answers
  • how is this glue compared to duo glue?3 Answers
Ardell LashTite Eyelash Adhesive
  • "Hands down my absolute most favorite eyelash glue. It isn't too harsh and does not dry rock hard like others. It keeps the lashes in place all day unless you do some major crying! Easy to remove and no odor like some other brands. Totally recommend!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I've used this glue a few times because it was the only one my drug store carried." in 1 review
  • "Definitely gets the job done and keeps the lashes put." in 1 review
  • "I have used it multiple times and it seriously does hold the lashes in place as long as you take care of them and don't do anything that would normally damage them." in 1 review
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
I love this glue. It's a good brand. My lashes does last. I do love this brand and works a lil better then other flies I tryed. It's easy to apply. Packaging can be a lil better but dnt matter as long as it does the job. I have bought it twice and I'm almost out. I do recommend y'all to try it.
Maria B.
I just recently started doing my own eyelash extensions and I was recommended to this product and so far I love it!! It dries off really hard my lashes literally stay for about 2 weeks! I def recommend this product! :)
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I purchased this adhesive and found myself working extra hard to put my lashes on. I learned to put on the lashes and start on my face, by the time I am done they feel tacky enough to stay on. I recommend this for experts.
Olivia L.
Frederick, MD
Love this eyelash glue for doing my diy lash extensions. It last through everything. Including washing my face and swimming. For as little as u need and. As long as it lasts It's a great value and will continue to buy.
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Once you get the hang of it I've liked this adhesive the best. And that it's also available in a black tinted colors holds lashes securely in place and stays all day! Very easy to remove when finished also
Kenlly H.
Orlando, FL
This think is crazy good. I bought it but I was not really expecting it to be this good. This is nothing like other products I have tried before. I bought it at the pharmacy and it definitely works I do recommend it.
Gina A.
This stuff is awesome! There is no need to purchase expensive lash adhesives, because this stuff works! I have used it multiple times and it seriously does hold the lashes in place as long as you take care of them and don't do anything that would normally damage them. :) They say it usually lasts about three weeks, but depending on your lash growth cycle, and if some individual lashes fall out, that time frame could be shorter. Mine usually lasted about two weeks. The only downside is the removal process which was at times difficult until you truly get the hang of it.
Rosie L.
This is my must have eyelash glue. I use this when I apply my individual lashes and it's just like getting professional eyelash extensions! The smell is a little strong but once it dries and everything it's gone. This is the best eyelash glue I've found so far in terms of lasting power. This will keep your lashes on for a long time.
Julia M.
Do not purchase this glue. I regularly put on lashes and wanted to try a new glue and this burned my eyes, the smell is chemical and unpleasant. After 10 minutes of still attempting to put on my eyelashes, the glue still did not stick and my lashes fell off. ūüôĄūüôĄūüôĄ
belinda s.
El Paso, TX
This product stings upon application....not for sensitive eyes. Definitely gets the job done and keeps the lashes put. You must work quickly because it drys rapidly. Difficult to remove. I bought the eyelash remover and it was still extremely difficult to remove the lashes. I occasionally had to yank them out, inevitably losing lashes in the process.
Carly F.
how is this glue compared to duo glue?
Vicky M.
Does the glue burn in your eyes?
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anyone used this for eyelash extensions? I saw a recommendation on YouTube. How long do the lashes stay on?
Jamie S.
How long do they last? Can I only wear them for one night?
Cheli G.
Aurora, IL
Por que no hacen el adecivo mas fuerte, q no se puedan quitar Las pesta√Īas en una semana????