Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Dione M.Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Idrialis C.Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Amaya C.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtite Eye Lash Adhesive is specially formulated and waterproof to hold lashes securely and comfortably, day after day. see more...

Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468
  • "One of my favorite lash glues for the price and quality. I've never experienced my lashes coming loose until I decide to take them off, and they are very easy to remove. The dark finish is nice since it blends in with my eyeliner and goes undetected. Great for sensitive eyes too!" in 7 reviews
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
I love Ardell lashes and this glue is the best glue to use. for individual lashes! you just want to make sure not to use too much... the bottle is small for a reason... a little bit goes a long way!!
Iviz M.
Brownsville, TX
This stuff is amazing, I've tried other brands and my lashes would be half off within a few hours. With this product they last all day!!!
Angie Tatiana (CO158Q69252N) C.
Coral Springs, FL
They are ocassions for use false eyelashes and this product it's perfect for adhesive my eyelashes, it's professional, price well and cheap and care my skin , they are too many adhesives for that, but this is well, i prefered brand duo because sometimes ardell is a little strong and hard to my eyes.
Caroline P.
Palmdale, CA
Ardell lash glue is great, the adhesive lasts me all day long and the best part is the dark blends in with lash line. The adhesive gives the lashes a natural finish, I would recommend this product to anybody that is starting to wear lashes or does.
Gigi D.
I LOVE individual lashes, just to accent the end of my lashes for a more natural, whispy look. This adhesive is the bomb, so good and I really like the fact that is the color of my lashes, so it won't cake up white.
Kayla C.
Stockton, CA
I love this lash glue for semipermanent lashes. I would recommend to try the clear one as well. I have small eyes so black makes it look like I have a thin liner on and it just isn't my style lol I would give this a 5 but I like the clear one better
Jaymee O.
Issaquah
This really holds the lashes on. :o much so that it came hurt taking the lashes off even if following the directional
Emily M.
This is the best glue. I love the black so when it dries you don't see it. Great formula helps with no mess application. My lashes always hold for a long time with this adhesive.
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach , NJ
My absolute go to lash glue. Lashes stay on all night after application and when you are ready to take off at the end of the night they are super easy to remove. No tugging at your eyes they simply come off. I highly recommend especially for the price
Jennifer K.
Ardell adhesive is the best lash glue I have found. The dark glue is always hard to find because it sells out quickly in my area so when I see it I always buy a couple.

Dark glue is not for beginners but if you are confident with applying lashes, this brand allows for a seamless and beautiful natural finish for your lashes.
Maya G.
Ajax, ON
Someone who bought this in 2018 please tell me how it is for you, how long does the lashes stay on? Does it work for you and any other info. Pls get back to me asap

Amazon