Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Dione M.Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Idrialis C.Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Dark 240468 uploaded by Amaya C.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtite Eye Lash Adhesive is specially formulated and waterproof to hold lashes securely and comfortably, day after day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of my favorite lash glues for the price and quality. I've never experienced my lashes coming loose until I decide to take them off, and they are very easy to remove. The dark finish is nice since it blends in with my eyeliner and goes undetected. Great for sensitive eyes too!" in 7 reviews
Jhamee L.
Redding
I love the black glue but I’m not sure if it’s just me but the clear one stuck better in my opinion but I do enjoy how much better the black blends I recommend this to everyone who wears fake lashes it’ll change your life
Jennifer S.
usa
I love Ardell lashes and this glue is the best glue to use. for individual lashes! you just want to make sure not to use too much... the bottle is small for a reason... a little bit goes a long way!!
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
This glue is pretty heavy duty. It's not meant to be used with strip lashes (and trust me, you DON'T want to try it), but works well with the individual clusters. My main complaint would be that the remover they make for this glue wasn't effective (in my experience anyway). I wouldn't recommend this glue for beginners. Get comfortable applying lashes with a less permanent glue before using this one. You may end up with clumpy, painful lashes if it isn't applied correctly.
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this lash glue because it was so affordable and I wanted to try a dark glue to see if it would make my lashes look more seamless but unfortunately this just didn't work for me. My lashes were so hard to get on and the ends kept coming off all night long. Would definitely recommend the Duo glue over this because they are around the same price and Duo is far better.
Danielle C.
Palm city, Fl
these look very natural but they take a long time to apply. some poeple say they last a few days, but there's no way they'll last me more than one night. you can reuse them more easily than full lashes. my friend wore them for her wedding an looked beautiful and natural.
Alyssa O.
It held my individual eyelashes for 3 weeks! I used it about 3 times so far and I'm not even halfway done with the bottle. The price was pretty average for the amount of product you get and the quality it's worth. Would definitely buy again
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach , NJ
My absolute go to lash glue. Lashes stay on all night after application and when you are ready to take off at the end of the night they are super easy to remove. No tugging at your eyes they simply come off. I highly recommend especially for the price
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Good product. It is easy to apply, and holds lashes well. The scent isn't bad at all. I like the glass bottle and that there are black and clear options. It is sold in many places. I would buy it again.
Yajaira C.
Tucson, AZ
This eye glue is bomb! I prefer it over the clear one as you cant tell you're glueing them on, it doesn't leave that gloss residue afterwards. They last on up to 3 weeks with this one.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Not the best adhesive for lashes it's to flimsy of a glue and doesn't really stick on lashes. I would not recommend this product or brand of lash adhesive glue. If your looking for this brand it can be found at Sally's.
Maya G.
Ajax, ON
Someone who bought this in 2018 please tell me how it is for you, how long does the lashes stay on? Does it work for you and any other info. Pls get back to me asap