Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Clear 240467

by Ardell

Ardell Lashtite Adhesive, Clear, 0.125 OunceArdell LashTite Adhesive is available in clear or dark. This adhesive is a longer lasting adhesive and is to be used on individual lashes only. It can hold lashes for weeks but must be removed with LashFree Remover if it becomes necessary to remove the lashes. Easy to apply Waterproof Long-lasting

How can I make these work for dry eyes when I always end up pulling them out?
Start your review of Ardell LashTite Adhesive for Individual Lashes - Clear 240467!
Product Highlights
“...falsies also. I have purchased these a few times in the past. They are easy to apply after you've done it once or twice. It takes time though. I purchased them at Ulta. I would recommend them to someone who loves the fake lash look but wants them semi-permanent. ” in reviews
Valley, AL
Do not under any circumstances put this on your eyelids! I’m 99% sure that this is just super glue and alcohol mixed. I have tried many different adhesives in my lifetime. NEVER have I had an experience like this. First of all, the smell alone of this stuff can make you go blind. My husband walked in the room 10 -15 minutes after I applied this and said “omg Woa. Did you just paint your nails? What’s that smell” Then to top it off, I had extreme burning when I put it on my eye lids. When it dries it turns flaky, not clear. The flakes went really nicely with the red in which it also caused from irritation. I had to check to make sure my iris didn’t turn black and die.
Dublin, OH
The clear adhesive works a million times better than their black lashtite adhesive! This actually stays on for a few days. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the glue dries so hard. I wish it was softer so it didn’t irritate my eyelids.
Muy bueno para poner pestañas postizas, buen tiempo de secado y una botella con tamaño perfecto para transportar, tiene la ventaja que se puede usar en varios clientes, lo unico que no me gusta es que el cliente desde que siente el producto empieza a lagrimear, pero despues me encanta este pegamento. normalmente lo uso en color negro.
Sacramento, CA
I've used this in the past but found the scent to be very strong and off-putting. It was so strong I remember it making my eyes water. I would not purchase again. I prefer to use DUO Lash Adhesive instead. It's much easier to work with and doesn't irritate my eyes. It's also easier to remove.
Apple valley , Ca
I love ardells clear adhesive when I used it the first time I fell in love my lashes usually stay on for about 2 weeks and they look amazing this is my go to eyelash glue for individual lashes
Whitewater , WI
I never find beauty products that I have wanted to throw out before until I used this one (or tried to use anyway). I am very disappointed in the quality of this product. It did not come with an applicator to apply to the lash so I had to ruin a brush to get it on, it didn't even dry, and it burned like crazy when it got in my eye. Do not recommend!
I use these lashes in all of my clients. Theta are so easy to apply and you don't have to use a lot of glue. If applied correctly they look so natural. It does take a lot of practice and a steady hand though.
I don't like that I feel this product too strong to be close to my eyes. Smells strong and if you put it immediately, feels like it burns, so I'll just keep using band lashes.
Rio Rancho, NM
This lasts a long time! A little goes a long way. I use this for "lash extensions" and it lasts about two weeks. However, do not pull out once set! It rips out eyelashes
This shouldn't be called glue! It will not stay on for more than 2 hours. I usually go out for more than that and es embarrassed when I lost one!! Horrible product