Ardell Lashtite Adhesive Clear .125 oz. Bottle (Black Caseage) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY ARDELL

Holds Individual Clusters or Single Lashes Securely and Comfortably Waterproof Formula Dries Quickly and is Easy to Use see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julianne M.
Fresno, CA
Uhm ow is all I have to say. Tested the glue on my hand first, and it started immediately burning and bubbling off! It burned my skin, luckily I tried it out on my hand first instead of just putting it on the falsies first!
Tashana P.
Madison, WI
I'm not very good at applying lashes but this glue didn't seem to make it as hard for me as other glues do. It got just the right tackiness and that helped me position and secure them with less struggle than usual
Jessica G.
Sainte-Catherine
Since two years now, I usually have false lashes and I have always used this glue. It doesn't take a long time to dry and I keep buying me the same glue and It's sure for me I'm going to continu brought this one again!