Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant
  • "it's quite good! it works really really nice. I would love to get a another one! easy to use and quite affordable" in 12 reviews
Angela M.
Columbus, OH
They didn't stay and wasn't easy to put on. I've been looking for a long full air that's easy to use.
Alexis B.
Rossville, GA
love this ! helped my eyelashes grow and also keeps them firm and soft . very great and pigmented .
Destiny C.
Little Rock, AR
Love me some ardell lashes. They have never failed and also great value for the a great price.
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
I like this a lot goes on nice. Makes my lashes feel great. Lashes look amazing with mascara.
Angie H.
It's fabulous. I love. It's easy to use. And it stays on. Just took a few trys Love. . . .
Milana K.
Keeps eyelashes soft and lengthened. Very good product. Good to keep them healthy.
Lora S.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT WITH A BURNING PASHION. I SWEAR BY IT AND REFOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Katelyn D.
Lakewood, CO
This makes my lashes feel & look absolutely amazing! I love this brand a lot!
andrea a.
These are really good for beginner's and for people who have thin eyebrows.
Ikram E.
Woodbridge
Ardell Lashtique Lash enhancing conditioner is the latest innovation for beautiful, full lashes. Ardell, the top name in fake eyelashes, also produces an eyelash enhancing conditioner. It is manufactured by Ardell, a cosmetics and beauty company. Simply apply every night to both upper and lower lashes to get thick, conditioned lashes that you always dreamed off.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner