Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant
  • "it's quite good! it works really really nice. I would love to get a another one! easy to use and quite affordable" in 12 reviews
Chelseak W.
Topeka, KS
I love this brand. Affordable yet feels high end. This condition helps keep my lashes looking good for longer which saves me money. Ladies who use lashes often need to buy this!
Bryanna B.
Mcdowell
Makes my lashes soft and keeps them looking hydrated . Just not to excited about the price
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
This product worked well. It conditioned my lashes and gave them more length. It's easy to apply and inexpensive. I would buy this product again.
Mayra C.
San Diego, CA
I honestly haven't even used this product. So I would put have s good review for this product since I have only tried heir eyelashes.
Sally G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Good product I lost some of my eyelashes and I used this to replace the bald spot on my lash line worked great lasted a long time
Paula P.
San mateo, California
Ardell is good is every product!
The price is good and you can find everywhere.
This eyelash conditioner is the best!
Sveta K.
Arlington , MA
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how these make my eyelashes look. I feel so pretty. it makes my eyes stand out with my eyeshadow.
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
This is great! My sister got me to try this and I love it and will continue to use it. Would love samples
Sophia A.
Sacramento, CA
Ardell lashtique eyelash conditioner evitalisant worked well... I don't use it often but it works good.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner