Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Dana M.
Booneville, MS
The glue is Good and sticky and last for a long time. Me and my 17 yr old use them all the time. I get them every cance i can i have mulitables of most and they are a good price.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
This product worked well. It conditioned my lashes and gave them more length. It's easy to apply and inexpensive. I would buy this product again.
Mayra C.
San Diego, CA
I honestly haven't even used this product. So I would put have s good review for this product since I have only tried heir eyelashes.
Sally G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Good product I lost some of my eyelashes and I used this to replace the bald spot on my lash line worked great lasted a long time
Paula P.
San mateo, California
Ardell is good is every product!
The price is good and you can find everywhere.
This eyelash conditioner is the best!
Sha'Bella K.
This is my absolute favorite brand. No chapping, drying, and very ling lasting.... in comparison to others Im in love
Sveta K.
it's quite good! it works really really nice. I would love to get a another one! easy to use and quite affordable
Amber O.
Valley Center, KS
I absolutely hated these. I wish they would just go back to the classic crawlers instead of nasty watermelon
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how these make my eyelashes look. I feel so pretty. it makes my eyes stand out with my eyeshadow.
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
This is great! My sister got me to try this and I love it and will continue to use it. Would love samples
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner