Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant
  • "it's quite good! it works really really nice. I would love to get a another one! easy to use and quite affordable" in 12 reviews
Pretty Aihh K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It worked for me. Not right away ofc but I saw results within a week or two. My lashes we noticeably longer that people noticed and also they kept banging against my glasses. Since my fiance saw that it worked for me, he even tried it and sure enough, within two weeks saw noticeable growth. We stopped once they grew too long. We only wish that our lashes grew thicker as well as long. I am still looking for a formula that thickens as well as lengthens. Hope this helps you decide see less
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This product is amazing if you are into expensive lashes. I can easily wear my Huda beauty lashes 20 times thanks to this product. Not only does it condition the lashes, making them soft and return to their original curl, it also helps with removing mascara and remaining glue. All in all an amazing find.
Jordyn O.
Redmond, WA
All Ardell lashes are fabulous but the Glamour lashes are my go to for drama. They are easy to apply and give instant sex appeal to any look. They last through multiple uses too. I find mine at Ulta. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dramatic lash.
Veronica A.
Tulare, CA
I have been wearing Ardell lashes forever, they where my first lashes they are eay to apply not to flimsy they las all day and night if you apply the right glue. I have dark brow eyes. so I like my eyes to pop with lashes abnd yes I will be buying them again
bree r.
this helped my weak lashes so much. my lashes are naturally long and full but they fell out after i started to wear mascara often. this strengthened them and now i don't lose nearly as many. highly recommend.
Vanessa R.
I never thought I would be one to use this sort of product but glad I am now! I am a first time buyer but will purchase again! I bought this product from the website itself after a friend told me about it and i Would recommend to anyone who uses fake lashes
Olivia B.
These lashes are my Ride or Dies! They come in all different types- for a glam look or a natural one, and they're super cheap and affordable. I use these along with a bunch of my friends- so you know we all are obsessed. I definitely recommend for first time buyers and people just starting to wear lashes.
JIll B.
Roseburg, OR
I love the ardell lashes. They have a big variety . You can go from a bold look to a very natural look. It feels like real hair and most ppl can't tell that they are fake. They last a long time to use multiple times if you clean and take care of them. Easy to uyse
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
Well working product. I have used this product only once and sometimes still use it. It lasts for a while. Product is easy to use and apply. I purchased this product at Target. Can be found at any drug store. I would highly repurchase this product again.
Dana M.
Booneville, MS
The glue is Good and sticky and last for a long time. Me and my 17 yr old use them all the time. I get them every cance i can i have mulitables of most and they are a good price.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner