Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant
  • "it's quite good! it works really really nice. I would love to get a another one! easy to use and quite affordable" in 12 reviews
Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
At Dell whisphies are my favorite go to. They are natural looking and easy to apply after you fit them to your eyes. Packaged fairly nice and easy to get into and if needed can hold used ones as well. I would recommend this brand if your not trying to pay $20 for a pair of lashes
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I wear fake lashes a lot so sometimes my real lashes get ripped off because the eyelash glue that I use gets on them and I end up ripping my real lashes off this stuff is great if you feel like you need to condition them so they can grow back or if you just want longer thicker lashes.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
this product is very affordable and well working, easy to apply can not never go wrong with.it helps my eyelashes grow and keeps them firm and healthy. Taking care of lashes is important and this product does good job for you.
I would buy again

kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
i have naturally "barely there" lashes that are dry and very susceptible to falling out or breaking, so i bought this product on a whim. i did see a bit of a difference but not enough to repurchase this item. id recommend just coating your lashes in Vaseline overnight to keep them lush and strong
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
I use this two to three times a week! I have definitely noticed a difference with my lashes, not to mention the results came shortly after my purchase! Sometimes I feel like certain lash glue can really take a toll on my lashes... well here is the cure! (Who knew it'd be so cheap!
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA
The only glue that could save my life when I make a mistake you can rip off and start over it has everlasting hold so that your eye lashes do not fall off its a easy to use and gives you time to move the lash around for a better fit without over drying.
Maky M.
I like this product because its cheap and works really well. This is my second time use and last very Long time. I will recommend this product because I can see improvement in my lashe since first week I used
Victoria S.
Smells good and applies nicely but, unfortunately the Lashtique isn't effective. It is inexpensive but it isn't worth the buy. Come in an amazing red package though! Lol i would not purchase again but it was really fun to try out!
Liz G.
Newark, CA
Amazing care for your eyelashes ! It could be better but it's great! I recommend it ! It is easy to use and apply to the lashes ! It is not pricey at all !! Taking care of lashes is important and this product does the job for you!
Katty C.
New City, NY
Affordable and great, easy to apply and there's a variety of styles to choose on, can't never go wrong with it. I brought in Sally's, and they had a Promotion so I bought about 10 of them.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner