Ardell Lashtique Eyelash Conditioner Revitalisant uploaded by nieve g.

BY ARDELL

Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
At Dell whisphies are my favorite go to. They are natural looking and easy to apply after you fit them to your eyes. Packaged fairly nice and easy to get into and if needed can hold used ones as well. I would recommend this brand if your not trying to pay $20 for a pair of lashes
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
I wear fake lashes a lot so sometimes my real lashes get ripped off because the eyelash glue that I use gets on them and I end up ripping my real lashes off this stuff is great if you feel like you need to condition them so they can grow back or if you just want longer thicker lashes.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
this product is very affordable and well working, easy to apply can not never go wrong with.it helps my eyelashes grow and keeps them firm and healthy. Taking care of lashes is important and this product does good job for you.
I would buy again

kailie r.
Soddy Daisy, TN
i have naturally "barely there" lashes that are dry and very susceptible to falling out or breaking, so i bought this product on a whim. i did see a bit of a difference but not enough to repurchase this item. id recommend just coating your lashes in Vaseline overnight to keep them lush and strong
Jordyn O.
Redmond, WA
All Ardell lashes are fabulous but the Glamour lashes are my go to for drama. They are easy to apply and give instant sex appeal to any look. They last through multiple uses too. I find mine at Ulta. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dramatic lash.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
I use this two to three times a week! I have definitely noticed a difference with my lashes, not to mention the results came shortly after my purchase! Sometimes I feel like certain lash glue can really take a toll on my lashes... well here is the cure! (Who knew it'd be so cheap!
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA
The only glue that could save my life when I make a mistake you can rip off and start over it has everlasting hold so that your eye lashes do not fall off its a easy to use and gives you time to move the lash around for a better fit without over drying.
Maky M.
I like this product because its cheap and works really well. This is my second time use and last very Long time. I will recommend this product because I can see improvement in my lashe since first week I used
Chelseak W.
Topeka, KS
I love this brand. Affordable yet feels high end. This condition helps keep my lashes looking good for longer which saves me money. Ladies who use lashes often need to buy this!
Victoria S.
Smells good and applies nicely but, unfortunately the Lashtique isn't effective. It is inexpensive but it isn't worth the buy. Come in an amazing red package though! Lol i would not purchase again but it was really fun to try out!
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How does this work? Never heard of an eyelash conditioner