BY ARDELL

Lashgrip adhesive for strip lashes. holds lashes securely in place, dries quickly and is easy to use. see more...

• I need tips on how to use this? I am not sure if it would...1 Answers
  • Which do you prefer the black or white eyelash glue?4 Answers
  • The blaxk is easier to hide2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like the black glue more,just for the simple fact it is easy to hide. The glue itself it good keeps the lashes in place" in 9 reviews
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
When it comes to lash glue I am not an expert. I decided to try this one day to see if I liked the black color so it would possibly blend with the eyeliner for a uniform look. Once I put it on it did last the entire day without a problem. The price is a great one I got it at CVS for $4.00 which is not bad. I have been using it for about a month so I am sure it is time for a new tube.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This is actually a nice glue is isn’t too thick or tooo thin and it isn’t messy at all . It doesn’t have a weird scent and it drys quick. It is absolutely not pricey it’s actually worth the price it’s prob like $2
Elia M.
It definitely makes my eyelashes last all day without sliding off and the glue itself lasts a long time as well as being worth the money! You can buy it at mostly any drug store and i surely will buy it once again!
T N.
I love ardell lashes but this glue is aweful. It's so messy, does not dry and does not stick lashes to my lids. When you try to apply the lashes, they just don't stick and fall out and it's a whole big mess that ruins your makeup look. I would not recommend this.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This works amazingly. I bought this about a month ago, and I actually used it last night. I love that it doesn't take too long to dry and my lashes never budge when I use this. The price is very affordable.
Kyra C.
Roseville, CA
Works very well!!! I use this lash glue with the Ardell demi whispy lashes and they last me through an 8 hour shift without lifting at all! Very inexpensive, and love that the glue is dark so if i mess it up it looks like i'm wearing extra eyeliner!! LOVE!!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Hands down my favorite eyelash glue! Takes the anxiety away from thinking the glue will dry white! I wish the bigger bottles were available every wear. Makes my Lashes stay all day and night, I have purchased this product over 3 times, and will continue to do so!
Taylor R.
Independence, KY
This glue holds your lashes on but it definitely takes time getting used to. It has a very distinctive smell to it, and it can be kind of runny. A lit but goes a long way, but if you practice with it, it can be a great product!
Sylvia T.
Reno, NV
I highly recommend this lash glue to any lash users. It dries at a great paste and your lashes will seriously last all day. I've slept with lashes on and when I woke up they were still on perfectly. I will repurchase this until I find one that tops it!
Nickie w.
marlboro
Love this adhesive. I like the darker one over the clear or white one. I feel like the darker one dries better than the clear without leaving a crusty residue. I would def buy again and recommend to others.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Which do you prefer the black or white eyelash glue?
Victoria W.
El Monte, CA
The blaxk is easier to hide
Janin A.
Downey, CA
I need tips on how to use this? I am not sure if it would work.. Help anyone ?