Ardell LashFree Eyelash Adhesive Remover uploaded by Darian M.Ardell LashFree Eyelash Adhesive Remover uploaded by Stephany F.

BY ARDELL

A must for every individual eyelash wearer. LashFree Remover quickly dissolves adhesive in the safest, easiest way.

• Would you use this directly on the eyes to remove eyelash glue?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with sensitivities to this?3 Answers
  • Is this brand of products any good? I've heard more negative than...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recomiendo mucho este producto para retirar tus pestañas individuales, con solo un poco de esto se empiezan a retirar y además no es costoso, lo único malo es qué hay que tener mucho cuidado porque pica mucho si te cae dentro del ojo.
Victoria  P.
Warwick, RI
I'm a huge fan of all Ardell products. This stuff is great for dissolving lash glue without irritating eyes. I used to pull my false lashes off without remover and would always lose a real eyelash or two.
Worth it.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I recently had eyelash extensions applied and had a terrible reaction. I used the Arielle adhesive remover to get them off myself and I swear it's a lifesaver! I'll definitely buy this again to have just in case. If it worked that well on lash extensions I can only imagine that it would be even better on eyelash glue!
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Eyelash glue always hards to take off by this does get it off quickly and thoroughly price is good and smell Is a little odd but all is good love it must try if you are someone who where lashes on the regular.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
OMG so personally I don't own one yet but I did try it. And it saved my eyelids and eyelashes I was use to pulling of my fake eyelashes but this magic in a bottle highly recommend .
Christy F.
I recommend this product. It prevents lash shedding which promotes fuller natural lashes. I always use this to remove the glue from applying eyelash extensions.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
We sell this at the store I work at and it's actually being slept on lol this product is pretty nice and inexpensive! Cute little bottles with a big punch!!!
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried it and loved it in my first application. Easy to work with and the price is good for what it does.
Kaona W.
Duncanville, TX
I love this stuff! So easy to use! I would definitely recommend this product!
Christine F.
Mount Pleasant
Does anyone else have a problem with sensitivities to this?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Would you use this directly on the eyes to remove eyelash glue?
Brooke D.
Elkhart, IN
Is this brand of products any good? I've heard more negative than I have positive.