MakeupArdell
Lashes Mega Volume 251 Black

Ardell Lashes Mega Volume 251 Black

by Ardell

Neverflat Curl Technology is multilayered lashes with tapered tips that blend naturally with your lashes for an enhanced 3D effect. Multidimensional lashes that offer maximum lash attraction.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Lashes Mega Volume 251 Black!
Reston, VA
While I prefer the Ardell wispy lashes for a more subtle look because of the clear band, these double up lashes really pack a punch for a super glam smoky eye. Though you won't fake anyone out that they are your real lashes, they look awesome and are actually not too over the top. I like to use a glue that has latex in it to make sure they don't budge, but that may not be necessary. I wish it wasn't Covid so I had somewhere fun to wear these.
Rossville, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this and they are wonderful easy to apply. Beautiful add the touch to that look you wanna take up a notch
White City, OR
Ardell Lashes Mega Volume 251 Black uploaded by Haley S.
Bought these as a Christmas gift. They were $3 a piece so super reasonably priced. They are super full and i love how they aren’t just flat strip lashes.
detroit
Purchased at: ULTA
My eyelashes are completely Flat -_- so is really hard for me to try some mascaras, and that’s why I’m always using fake eyelashes!!!
Toronto, ON
2,656 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these lashes they are thick and filled with so much volume you don't need to add mascara to them. They are long lasting and can easily be stacked on top of each other .
Ardell Lashes Mega Volume 251 Black uploaded by Johany K.
These lashes are super beautiful, easy to put on, it gives that touch of glamor to makeup and can even be used alone and adds a touch of elegance to daily makeup and they are super cheap beautiful!

Looking for your answer?