Ardell Lash Brow Excel Growth Accelerator 7ml/0.25oz uploaded by Sandra B.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell Eyelash Treatments - Ardell Lash & Brow Excel Growth Accelerator 7ml/0.25oz see more...

Angel D.
Southfield, MI
I had a terrible experience with a makeup artist that waxed off almost my whole brow! This Ardell Lash Brow Excel Growth Accelerator helped me grow my brows back fast! I was so amazed! I will buy this product again and again as well as recommend to everyone!!
Daisy V.
Fort Pierce , FL
When I got the product I was really excited to try it out because who doesn't want long lashes. But for me with the results I did not get the results I wanted. My lashes did not show any growth. I wouldn't buy the product again for me but I don't know if it works for other people. But it's a no from me.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
I really wanted to love this product but unfortunately it did absolutely nothing for me. I used it for a 3 month period and saw absolutely no difference. I'd heard so many good things about it but I guess I wasn't lucky enough to see results!
Julia M.
Ovilla, TX
This product was okay for me. I didn't absolutely hate it, but I didn't love it. I have brown eyes, the product is fairly priced I just don't do too well with brow gels or anything like that. Felt really heavy and sticky as well
Victoria H.
This product is easy to use and definitely works. The only con would be that it does take a few days to see results. I do recommend this product as it's nice to use and the packaging it cute. I would definitely buy again.
Michelle C.
Locust Grove, OK
I just began using this product about three weeks ago. I apply it every evening before going to bed and I have noticed a little bit of brown hair growth already.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
This really works so well! My brows and lashes have grown in so lush. I definitely recommend if you need to speed up some regrowth on your brows from overgrooming.
Martha W.
Before I started using Latisse for my eyelashes, I used this religiously. Although I did not notice a dramatic change in the growth of my eyelashes when using the Ardell Lash Brow Excel Growth Accelerator, I definitley noticed that my lashes were stronger and did not fall off as much
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This stuff just does not work. I think it's more of just wishful thinking. I have thin eyebrows and after having used the whole tube I see no difference. The other thing I noticed is that it tended to flake throughout the day. I will not buy it again.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
I personally wild prefer Castro oil over this product unfortunately I did not get good results. I used this every night for 3 months. I do not recommend this to anyone. Will not be getting again.
Diana A.
Does this product actually work? And if so, after stopping this product do your eyebrows/lashes go back to the way you first had them before using this product?
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
Is this actually useful? Seems like a great idea? I am looking for something to thicken my brow hairs naturally, and also something (brow product), to use daily that won’t budge but not too fake looking.....maybelline, I think, has a tattoo thing that looks rubbish. Any ideas?  NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade
Thailia S.
Apple valley , CA
Does this actually work ? And if so how do you apply what is the routine for it, how long does it take for your brows to grow as well.
Myranda C.
Masontown, PA
Does this stuff actually work? I tend to pick out my eyelashes so I'd be nice to have them grow back quicker and fuller!