BY ARDELL

Ardell just for fun wild lash shimmer Ardell. Eyelashes. Shimmer. see more...

• Do these lashes layer well with others or does the metallic plast...1 Answers
  • Are these too flashy for daily wear? Could I wear these on a norm...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Ardell lashes are always my go to, and no matter how many other lashes I have used, they will always be my favorite. Not only are they easy to apply, their longer is unmatched with anyone i have seen, They are heavy and typically the glue you get with them in the package isn't half bad -- although I suggest buying a different kind personally. At the end of the day when you are done, they come right off as well, and as long as you clean them, they are fabulous for re-wear.
Stacy A.
I use these lashes when I am going out with friends and want to jazz up my look. I have used them in the past and they've quickly become my new favorite. You cant beat the look for the low cost, even thos they are one use only. They are super easy to apply and they last all day and night without any retouches.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so fun! So easy to apply! Not only these but all Ardell lashes are great from the natural to the double stacks, they never fail me. You can buy them pretty much anywhere, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, target, Sally's, and Ulta!
Amanda J.
Garwood, NJ
Great cheaper option. I don't wear lashes often but when I do I pick a pack of these up. Normally wear them for special occasions. (I am reviewing this product for Influenster. My options are completely my own honest opinions)
Jessy F.
I love these because they're not too voluminous so it's natural but at the same time enhancing your lashes. It's a good daily kind of falsh lashes, and I always get a lot of compliments when I wear them.
Ariel M.
These are ideal for a night out with the girls. Your eyes will be super accentuated. I won't particularly wear this on a daily basis but definitely on those special occasions.
Monica B.
Gilbert, AZ
these are really fun for dressing up for halloween or a New Years party. they are easy to apply and dont hurt when you take them off the shimmer adds a little flair to your life
Sequoia W.
Detroit, MI
I love these colourings. But I've recently gone veggie and until I find a good replacement.for them I'm having to use these. So does anyone know of a good gel food colouring set that is suitable for vegetarians?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I believe these are now discontinued. If not the packaging has just changed but I love that you can find all the fun lashes from Ardell locally in Sally beauty supply. These are great for a fun night out. I like them for concerts! Or spice up a costume. I'm not brave enough to rock them on the daily but they are cute.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
I really don't like these lashes. I have tried them so many times and different styles. And I cannot get them to apply easily and I always have to cut them. I like that their cheap but even their glue is not good at all. I will not be wasting any more money on these lashes.
Elisa M.
Are these too flashy for daily wear? Could I wear these on a normal day out?
Rachel L.
Birmingham, MI
Do these lashes layer well with others or does the metallic plastic keep them from laying flat against another pair?