Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Lacies Black 240446

by Ardell

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer c

Do thease look fake when you get them on? And are they hard to apply?
Start your review of Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Lacies Black 240446!
Product Highlights
“...little more dramatic than just regular mascara i love these lashes. cheap easy to apply and you can reuse since they are not plastic crappy lashes ” in reviews
“They were way too long for me bugged my eyes but if you're into something very dramatic and long go for it” in reviews
“Love these lashes! the thin strip makes them comfortable. Super fast and easy to apply- my mascara routine can take around 15-20 minutes so compared to the 3 it takes for falsies...love em! I love a more dramatic look but don't think these look super fake” in reviews
“Super easy to apply last all day light great for all looks day and night real natural looking I love these lashes” in reviews
“These are my favorite lashes to wear, they are so pretty and super affordable, they have a natural look and also they're very easy to apply. ” in reviews
Albuquerque , NM
All time favorite lashes. No trimming needed for us small eyed girls!!! They are light weight but still long and curly. They not weigh the eye down at all and I can usually get 3 or 4 wears out of them even if I have put mascara on. I can only find these at target or Sally’s and sometimes they are sold out :( I get lots if compliments on these lashes and they are good for day or night depending on your eyeshadow/eyeliner look. Highly recommend
Harts, WV
Hands down my favorite lashes and brand. Ardell makes so many different lashes and they are all so comfortable and not heavy. These ones are really long and full. They touch my eyebrows they are so long which I dont mind. They also are the perfect length for my eyelid. U dont have to cut them down to make them fit right. I will always buy ardell lashes.
Tabernacle, NJ
When I first bought these it was my first ever time applying/using these lashes, and the funny thing is the first time i used them I cried my eyes out and my lashes stayed on! I purchased them at my local CVS, and i would buy them again they are amazing! They don't weigh down your lashes and they feel so natural and complete any makeup look.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like how full they make my lashes look. They are a good size and don’t make you look like you have fans on you eyelids. They really make your eyes pop! They packaging is nice/standard. I would recommend
I love ARDELL lashes! These glamour lashes are nice and thick for everyday or even night time looks. Depending on your eye makeup you can make the call on how dramatic you want them. Must have!
Lancaster, TX
Definitely a must have for everyone!!! The name is so befitting. These lashes are just enough to add a special touch to any look without going over board. They can easily add that soft full look for daytime wear as well as add that pop of glamour to any evening look. They are comfortable to wear which is a plus and what is even better is they can be found in your local CVS which often run BOGO 50% off sales on Ardell lashes! Free tip 😉
Asheville, NC
These are the best lashes you can get as a beginner in the lash world. I bought a couple of packages at imats a couple years ago and they were just perfect for me as a beginner. So easy to just pop on! Until this day I still struggle with lashes and I am not a big fan of the glue because it gets messy.
I am in love with these eye lashes! These are a go to item when ever I'm ready to wear faux lashes. The are soft and full of hair, very natural looking as well. If you want a darker look you can always apply mascara. I purchased these in a tight sealed and safe container for an affordable price.
Corydon, IN
One of the main things that keep me from liking a certain false eyelashes is if the band is stiff, and uncomfortable. I was so pleased when this band was comfortable and flexible! it also isn't thick so it looks very natural on your eye from all angles. It has nice thickness for the lashes. I would recommend!
Canonsburg, PA
As a model, I have to wear lashes for certain shoots and these are ALWAYS my go to! They go on super easily and you can't even tell they're not real! I get compliments on how long my lashes are all the time because they really do look thick and natural.