Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Lacies Black 240446 uploaded by Miherevmi R.Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Lacies Black 240446 uploaded by Kaylee C.Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Lacies Black 240446 uploaded by Janelle B.

BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer c see more...

• Do thease look fake when you get them on? And are they hard to apply?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "These are my favorite lashes to wear, they are so pretty and super affordable, they have a natural look and also they're very easy to apply. " in 1 review
  • "Super easy to apply last all day light great for all looks day and night real natural looking I love these lashes" in 1 review
  • "when i can't get lash extensions and i know i want something a little more dramatic than just regular mascara i love these lashes." in 1 review
  • "They are so light and super easy to apply.. Great for people who are just learning to apply false eyelashes. " in 1 review
  • "They feel very natural in the eyes & with the invisle band makes them look natural as well." in 1 review
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Definitely a must have for everyone!!! The name is so befitting. These lashes are just enough to add a special touch to any look without going over board. They can easily add that soft full look for daytime wear as well as add that pop of glamour to any evening look. They are comfortable to wear which is a plus and what is even better is they can be found in your local CVS which often run BOGO 50% off sales on Ardell lashes! Free tip 😉
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Corydon, IN
One of the main things that keep me from liking a certain false eyelashes is if the band is stiff, and uncomfortable. I was so pleased when this band was comfortable and flexible! it also isn't thick so it looks very natural on your eye from all angles. It has nice thickness for the lashes. I would recommend!
Janette G.
Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best lashes you can get as a beginner in the lash world. I bought a couple of packages at imats a couple years ago and they were just perfect for me as a beginner. So easy to just pop on! Until this day I still struggle with lashes and I am not a big fan of the glue because it gets messy.
Alicia m.
Alicia m.
I am in love with these eye lashes! These are a go to item when ever I'm ready to wear faux lashes. The are soft and full of hair, very natural looking as well. If you want a darker look you can always apply mascara. I purchased these in a tight sealed and safe container for an affordable price.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
I'm obsessed with ardell lashes! they are super easy to apply and look so good- you can't even tell you're wearing fake eyelashes! I use the ardell glue and it works perfectly. you may need to touch up your eyeliner a bit but a really really great product! definitely recommend!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a model, I have to wear lashes for certain shoots and these are ALWAYS my go to! They go on super easily and you can't even tell they're not real! I get compliments on how long my lashes are all the time because they really do look thick and natural.
Angellina T.
Angellina T.
Bentley, KS
It's rare for me to need to wear false eyelashes but when I do I try and find a pair that are comfortable and easy to take off. This is one such pair! I am more than happy to review such an amazing product that I will get every time i need to!
Maira M.
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brand of eye lashes for about 6 years! I have tried different brands some more expensive some cheaper but I always come back to the Ardell's. They are so easy to apply and the glue is the only glue I will ever use.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Shallowater, TX
Most fake eye lashes have been miserable for me. I never liked putting them on much less wearing them all day. Ardell lashes are light weight, easy to apply, look natural, and are priced perfectly. So affordable for a mom on a budget.
Nadean P.
Nadean P.
Turlock
I get so many compliments about how real my lashes look. When I have to bust the news to them that they are falsies they can't ever believe it. If you want a glamorous yet natural look these are the lashes for you!
Autum E.
Autum E.
JACKSON, MI
Do thease look fake when you get them on? And are they hard to apply?