BY ARDELL

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer c see more...

• I’m new to the fake lash world and have become a big fan ...4 Answers
  • which a good lashes do you use it except Ardell? 4 Answers
  • I've heard so many great things about these lashes. I rea...13 Answers
Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437
  • "I love this product they go on so easy and there is no mess! I personally think they stay on longer with hair glue then the actual eye lash glue. " in 145 reviews
  • "I am beyond in love with these lashes. They are truly my favorite lashes ever. They are easy to apply because they are complete strips and look natural. If you add mascara to the lash it gives them a even more dramatic look! 😍😍😍" in 104 reviews
  • "These are my favorite false lashes. Super comfortable and looks great. Definitely will be purchasing more." in 47 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply because they are complete strips and look natural." in 1 review
  • "I personally think they stay on longer with hair glue then the actual eye lash glue. " in 1 review
Erika R.
I wore these to a few events and special parties and they blended in with my lashes so well. I have very long and straight lashes, so when I curled them and added these lashes they gave a little volume and looked so classy. I've reused them multiple times with them still looking really classy. For a first time lash wearer these are super easy to apply and you forget you have them on because they're so light weight.
Seyda F.
Okay so it took me two years to learn how to apply lashes. I give credit on products when it’s due. Well Ardell you are the only lash company I can apply correctly. These demi wispies do an amazing job with giving you that nice wow on the eyes. Not heavy on the lashes and I apply mines with duo glue. Worth the price and if properly cleaned after every use you can get a lot of uses out of them.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
my favorite and first lashes ever they look so natural on and their supper cheap and you can find them literally ever where and they go so perfect with my big eyes lol i can use the same pair at least 6 times if i take care of them i would recommend cause i even wear them when im doing a no makeup day which is something i look for when picking certain items
Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down my favorite drugstore brand lashes. They’re so affordable and so beautiful on the eyes. They last a long time and don’t break apart for the price they’re at. I would certainly recommend these to any beginner with lashes
CAT D.
Oakwood, GA
I cannot cannot CANNOT rave about these enough! I tried these (and another cheap brand of lashes) about a year ago, and I was so frustrated with the glue and how the band wouldn't stay in place that I ripped them out and threw them away, and swore off lashes for good. But then something inside me told me to give these one more try, take a deep breath, and give it an honest try. And I'm so glad I did because these lashes are amazing!!! They are so lightweight and natural looking AND feeling so that it's clear you're wearing falsies but it's not like BAM FALSIES. These are GREAT for people starting out with lashes who needs lots and lots of practice (raising my own hand here) and who maybe hate lashes. These will convert you. I promise!
Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: CVS
Such a good natural pair of lashes. These are great for everyone who loves natural lashes and beginners who are afraid of big lashes! The lash band doesn’t poke at you and it isn’t stiff, as to where it would be too hard to apply. Perfect beginner lashes and for natural lash lovers!
Jamie B.
These are my go to falsies! I'm not one to spend $30+ on falsies, but I feel like if I have heavy eye makeup, I need falsies to not look absolutely foolish lol. For me, these are enough to give drama but not too much if that's not your thing. Anyways, these are so comfortable and so affordable: you HAVE TO try these at least once in your life. These are like the perfect in between falsies. They're not in your face muppet styles but they're more than natural lashes. If you apply them underneath your real lashes they look like extensions!  Anyways, I definitely recommend these!
Shelby Y.
Maumelle, AR
I like the KISS brand better, but these gave a TON of volume mainly because they were the glamour kind. I wore these to my high school proms and they looked great on. Always remember to cut lashes down to your eye shape and always keep a tube of lash glue with you!!
Courtney S.
N Royalton, OH
Ok.... I have used SO many fake lashes that are so super duper expensive and they always come off (maybe it’s just me not knowing how to apply them) oops..? So the other day I went to a concert and let me just tell you I was so wasted and these babies stuck on the WHOLE time. Literally didn’t move. I cried, I face planted, I ran into a tree so yeah I was so sloppy drunk, but hey my lashes were looking so fine and so natural. I got so many compliments on my glamorous eyelashes. Ardell lashes rock and I will never wear anything except for those. I recommend them 9,000% and the price is great!
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
Everybody raves about these for a very good reason! These eyelashes can give you the natural or the glam look! It looks beautiful on almost any eye shape and they are so comfortable to wear too! Easy to put on and they're also affordable. Love these!
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
I've heard so many great things about these lashes. I really want to try them, but I've never worn lashes before. Do these feel super heavy?
Roxana M.
El Campo, TX
Would these be great for the first time wearing false lashes ?
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
Are these eyelashes natural looking, if not which ones would you recommend?
Emily G.
Derby
Are these good if you've never used false eyelashes before?
Laura D.
Algonquin , IL
What's the best lash glue to use with these lashes?