Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437

by Ardell

Buy Ardell False Eyelashes - Made with 100 European Human Hair. Contains 1 Pair of Lashes. Instructions: Gently flex band. Align band with natural lash line to check fit. If necessary, trim the outer end with scissors. Apply a thin line of LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive along band. Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer c

My friend suggested this lash but I have a very small lid. Do you think this lash is too dramatic for my small lid ? And will hide the make up look ?
For how many times are these lashes good for? 👁
Start your review of Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this product they go on so easy and there is no mess! I personally think they stay on longer with hair glue then the actual eye lash glue. ” in reviews
“...look natural. If you add mascara to the lash it gives them a even more dramatic look! 😍😍😍” in reviews
“These are my favorite false lashes. Super comfortable and looks great. Definitely will be purchasing more.” in reviews
“the fanning out effect of the lashes give the eyes a very nice cat-like and feline look.” in reviews
“I personally think they stay on longer with hair glue then the actual eye lash glue. ” in reviews
Rancho Cordova, CA
I actually prefer these lashes compared to prestige brands because of the invisible band. It is super lightweight and thin. It is harder to detect that I'm wearing false lashes. I've tried other brands the band is too thick it is noticeable and it pokes my lids every time I blink so it is very uncomfortable. Ardell is super comfy to wear I forget I have them on!
Charlotte, NC
Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437 uploaded by Chey M.
I’m a creature of habit, so I’ve always used specific things religiously. These are one of those things. No matter what other lash lines come out, I will always use these. They are a mixture of natural and glam, so they fit perfectly with my makeup style! Love love love them. Since 2009!
Spring Valley, NY
My favorite set of lashes that look super natural ! The packaging is nicely put together where you could store your lashes for another wear. It lasts for a long while before you decide to toss them. I would 100% continue to buy these lashes and recommend it to others.
Louisville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear ardell lashes almost always. They are very close if not as good as a lot of the more expensive false lash brands that I've tried. I'm all about saving money, so of course the price point is great! But overall, their lashes seriously are just a great product!
Jersey City , NJ
Some of the best and most natural lashes I’ve ever had! I was completely against lashes in the past and now I can’t get enough! You can purchase them in a pack of five I believe but totally worth it! Great for beginners and anyone that wants a natural finish!
Athens, MI
I truly enjoy the lashes. I just wish the glue of any lash brand didn’t inflame my skin. I lay down a generous amount of eyeliner now, as a preventative. They’re just too cute to pass up! I definitely recommend this kit.
Vancouver , WA
Purchased at: Target
The are perfect for me. They are not to dramatic and are easy to apply once you practice some. I tried a few other brands and just couldn't get them to fit correctly.
Lexington , KY
I used this for my wedding and that’s why I started wearing lashes after. I was always afraid to wear false lashes but these were the perfect natural lashes to wear!
Tecumseh, OK
I ALWAYS have Demi-Wispies, Wispies, and Double Wispies stocked in my pro kit. They're beautiful on EVERYONE and look so natural. The invisible band is ultra-thin and clear so they're very hard to detect. They also have gaps for your own lashes to peek through I use with Duo lash adhesive in Dark when I'm doing a full eye look and clear when I'm tightlining, curl them lightly with your natural lashes, then apply a coat of mascara to blend them together. They look great for every day and just look like you just have great lashes naturally! Love these!
Salix, PA
I usually love Ardell lashes and use them regularly. I purchased these from Rite Aid while I was on vacation. I wore them for a night out and I honestly disliked these from the minute after application. I understand they are suppose to make your lashes look "natural" and are not suppose to look very glam etc., but these lashes practically have no length on them. You can barely tell you are wearing falsies and I will not be purchasing them in this style again. I'm rating them as two stars though because they, like all Ardell lashes, are good quality and easy to use/put on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rialto, CA
il y a un an
Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437 how many wears do you usually get with these lashes?
فالنتينا B. • il y a un an
You can take the glue from the last use with tweezers. And a q tio to take off mascara. I can hse them alott
Sylvester, GA
Halifax, NS
il y a 2 ans
Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Demi Wispies Black 240437 Does anyone wear glasses and wear these as well? Do they hit your glasses stall? I love the look of falsies, but hate how they move my glasses because they're too long. Thanks in advance!
Falaq M. • il y a un an
It's a little annoying when wearing glasses with these. However they aren't to bad.