BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This are one of my favorite lashes there are so easy to use along with dark glue even you don’t use eye liner it makes it every day look so natural and beautiful and the price it’s even better 4 pair of lashes for 12 dollars you can’t go wrong and you can reused them I mean how great of a deal is that I love Ardel lashes I have try other lashes but I always go back to this ones thank you Ardel!!Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
I wear eyelashes all the time. Im more so of a exotic person so I love the long eyelashes look on a daily. I tried these lashes to have lunch with my boyfriend parents and they looked so good on me. They looked like they were my lashes. Im going to try the natural look more often when I go out but im going to keep wearing my long thick ones when i just need to step out to go somewhere real quick. I recommend these lashes for a date night, or if your going somewhere fancy. Even if you are doing a natural look with your makeup.
Heather B.
By far the best drugstore lashes on the market. If you take good care of them, they can last a very long time - I usually keep a pair for 3 weeks to a month. Fantastic, natural shape and make any eye look 10x better
Cady L.
Odem, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Ardell line because they the most nicely made lashes you can buy at a drugstore (I’ve even seen them at a Dollar General!) they appear real yet give you the natural lift, curl and length you’re looking for without any added weight. Plus they come ready with a thin layer of adhesive, added with a fresh strip of your own adhesive those bad boys won’t budge your whole wrestling match, lady. But when you’re ready to take them off after ending your day opening can after can of whoopáss, you can easily remove them.
AMY M.
Farmville
I never used to use fake eyelashes when I did my makeup on the weekends, but after discovering the demi wispies I am never going back! They are so soft and subtle yet make your eyes really stand out. They are also very light on the eyes and so easy to apply. I like the demi's better than the regular wispies because I have a smaller eye shape. *PICTURED RIGHT*
Alexa A.
Coral Springs
Favorite thing about these is the thin invisiband. You can’t even tell you have falsies on. So easy to apply. And they’re not super long that you have to trim off ends.
laura i.
Ozone Park, NY
Best lashes ever! I use them all the time they're extremely lightweight and comfortable while also being beginner friendly the band has a nice flexibility to it. They also are very well made I have been a little bit more rough than you should be with these lashes and they have never fallen apart on me they are very well made and they are at a great price point.
Jacklyn P.
These are nice for a natural look. But I hate how the strip of the lashes are so heavy and they feel lik they poke me when I use them. I recommend kiss lashes more I also buy my eyelashes off a website that ships from China. It’s lightweight and it’s $2 a set of lashes so a bulk is the best thing to get when getting eyelashes from overseas.
Megan M.
These lashes are not the one. The shape is super strange so these never fit my eyes. The bands are super flimsy and the lashes look super fake no matter how short they are. Even though they’re cheap this is not a beginner lash to learn with.
Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite! I don’t wear lashes a ton because I’m just terrible at it. When I do wear them, I wear these! The tapered length looks so natural and gorgeous, and the band is thin enough that they aren’t too annoying to wear. Of course lashes have a learning curve, but these are a good place to start.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.